Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Horror Movie Villain

Best Horror Movie Killer Empty40%Best Horror Movie Killer Empty 40% [ 6 ]
Best Horror Movie Killer Empty27%Best Horror Movie Killer Empty 27% [ 4 ]
Best Horror Movie Killer Empty20%Best Horror Movie Killer Empty 20% [ 3 ]
Best Horror Movie Killer Empty0%Best Horror Movie Killer Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Best Horror Movie Killer Empty13%Best Horror Movie Killer Empty 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Best Horror Movie Killer Sun 25 Oct 2009, 11:52

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Me it is jason he is the best his kills he is unstoppable and he beat freddy's ass and would beat any of the other horror killers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sun 25 Oct 2009, 11:58

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
leatherface for me man, kuz that shit could really happen. unlike those punk asses coming back from the dead and shit lol

3Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Thu 29 Oct 2009, 05:34

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Leather face is crazy but Jason by far to me has the best kills and is unstoppable.

4Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Thu 29 Oct 2009, 06:40

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is one of the best comedies ive ever seen.

JASON!!!!!

5Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Thu 29 Oct 2009, 20:03

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Jason!

6Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Thu 29 Oct 2009, 20:43

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
dont get me wrong jason is pretty sweet, but c'mon dude leatherface is just bad :Kill:

7Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Thu 29 Oct 2009, 20:45

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
dude conker, i love that pic

8Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Fri 30 Oct 2009, 13:06

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator

that fucker there scared me when growing up and can you blame me look at him hes enough to scare freddy and jason to dealth

9Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Fri 30 Oct 2009, 14:42

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Ravensclaw wrote:

that fucker there scared me when growing up and can you blame me look at him hes enough to scare freddy and jason to dealth

agreed

10Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Fri 30 Oct 2009, 15:19

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Jerr wrote:dude conker, i love that pic
Lol :Drummer:

What about Scream? does that count

11Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Fri 30 Oct 2009, 16:45

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Michael Myers. No one ever sees it comming when he kills them. Everyone thinks it is some kids halloween costume and not a psycotic killer.

12Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sat 31 Oct 2009, 07:14

nerezza_regni

nerezza_regni
Michael Myers is my favorite. Personally, I find something hella sexy about that mask

13Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sat 31 Oct 2009, 10:54

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Lol that leatherface episode kinda happened in real life.

14Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sat 31 Oct 2009, 16:36

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
i don't know if it happened to the extent that they made it out in the movies but yeah its supposed to have been a real happening in texas, crazy ma'afucka with a chainsaw killin people, its kewl tho cause if he tried to kill me id get mah boy hoemmed to kick his ass and shove that saw up his ass sidewayz LMFAO

15Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Mon 02 Nov 2009, 02:33

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Ravensclaw wrote:

Awww, come on now, he's just misunderstood. *giggle* *strokes slimy tentacles on Predator*

As for costumes and scary...ehh, a chainsaw's sound alone can be scary but the man in the skin isn't, in my opinion. And Jason is...kinda hot. His killing style intrigues me and I say he is the best there fuckin' is. So far. But if Alien and Predator were on the list...Mmm, Alien is cute and Predator is hot so it's a toss up there.

16Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Fri 20 Nov 2009, 20:59

A Disturbed Mind

A Disturbed Mind
Believer
Jason is the best he kills with no mercy although pinhead is bad ass too but jason gets my vote.

17Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sat 21 Nov 2009, 11:30

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
what does pinhead do?

18Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sun 17 Jan 2010, 08:02

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Pinhead is from the hellraiser movies i got to say he is pretty badass he can throw these chains that rip off your skin.

19Best Horror Movie Killer Empty Re: Best Horror Movie Killer Sun 17 Jan 2010, 08:23

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Axel Rose....His musics been killing people for years.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com