Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Importent Announcement By Dark King. Empty Importent Announcement By Dark King. Fri 02 Oct 2009, 19:11

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
post deleted

Last edited by Darkking32 on Mon 19 Oct 2009, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Hey andy can't hear the video it is real low what does it say.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hey I hear it! LOL
We need to support him!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
thanks for the help bro and support thats what i said on his page those who wanna help can by ether putting the forum trailer i made which is under annoucements forum adverts can upload the video to there you tube or myspace pages if they like or there is a banner in annoucements under forum adverts yet again thanks

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
hey crow can you delete this post??..i have two posts saying the same thing..i want to get rid of this one cause i have remade this video in better quality and reposted it elcewhare

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Is that you in the video?

FFS!!

*hides*

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
the video has been removed

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
yeah i know bowers..thats why i want crowx to delete the post...besides i have another video that says the same thing put up on the forum its titled "An Importent Announcement",,,DELETE THIS ONE PLEASE

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Too late , i have the screenshot =D

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
kewl..make it go viral and send everyone to my YT page..maybe i'll make partner lmao..and id owe it all to you man..YOU ROCK!!! lol

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ok :)

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
I thought I saw two...ok

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Darkking32 wrote:kewl..make it go viral and send everyone to my YT page..maybe i'll make partner lmao..and id owe it all to you man..YOU ROCK!!! lol

!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Hoemmed wrote:
Darkking32 wrote:kewl..make it go viral and send everyone to my YT page..maybe i'll make partner lmao..and id owe it all to you man..YOU ROCK!!! lol

!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LMFAO that's hilarious!!! iv been so pissed off i started swinging my bicycle once when i was a kid lol, but as i recall a cactus was never within reach lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com