Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Should There Be Other Bands On Morbus Rising You Tube Page

Other bands on Morbus You Tube Page Poll - Page 2 Empty17%Other bands on Morbus You Tube Page Poll - Page 2 Empty 17% [ 3 ]
Other bands on Morbus You Tube Page Poll - Page 2 Empty83%Other bands on Morbus You Tube Page Poll - Page 2 Empty 83% [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
I actually have an idea for this subject. As most of us are already aware Morbus is a more hard rock/metal orientated board as well as being a Disturbed fansite obviously. What if someone like myself created another board with a similar setup to this one but maybe it could be a more punk rock orientated board. We could link the boards together and there's also a chance that it could bring more people here especially if for example we had some Rise Against or Offspring fans that haven't listened to Disturbed it's a chance to increase the fanbase. And if worse comes to worse and we have people that come here saying Disturbed sucks then they just get banned, let's face it that sort of things going to happen regardless anyway people are like that. Well that's my idea sorry if it doesn't make much sense i'm running on little energy at the moment.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com