Pink Floyd

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Pink Floyd on Sun 09 Aug 2009, 09:16

CrowX

Administrator
Pink Floyd are an English rock band who initially earned recognition for their psychedelic and space rock music, and later, as they evolved, for their progressive rock music. Pink Floyd are known for philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art, and elaborate live shows. One of rock music's most successful acts, the group have sold over 200 million albums worldwide including 74.5 million certified units in the United States

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

2 Re: Pink Floyd on Mon 10 Aug 2009, 06:35

Love them, The Wall was by far the most recognisable album but the earlier works are just incredible.
I remember the very first time I watched the Wall movie, I went out and got the DVD as soon as I could afford a DVD player several years after I was first transfixed by the trippy cartoons and psychadelic lyrics.

View user profile

3 Re: Pink Floyd on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 08:25

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Love listening to Pink Floyd. Love to just sit back and mellow out.

View user profile

4 Re: Pink Floyd on Wed 07 Oct 2009, 00:49

Bound2Fate

I'm listening to Animals right now....I kept hearing one of my other favorite bands--Porcupine Tree--older stuff compared to them so I'm giving them a try. Sounds good so far...

View user profile

5 Re: Pink Floyd on Thu 15 Oct 2009, 01:13

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
Never got into these guys. And the stereotype of having to be stoned to appreciate them comes to mind, at least for me, no offense to the not-stoned people who listen to them. Lol.

View user profile

6 Re: Pink Floyd on Tue 20 Oct 2009, 17:18

Bowers

Immortalized
good band

View user profile

7 Re: Pink Floyd on Tue 02 Mar 2010, 01:10

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate wrote:I'm listening to Animals right now....I kept hearing one of my other favorite bands--Porcupine Tree--older stuff compared to them so I'm giving them a try. Sounds good so far...

Now I'm a fan of theirs. I haven't listened to anything before Dark Side of the Moon yet, or their last one, but I love Animals and Wish You Were Here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

8 Re: Pink Floyd Today at 07:30

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music and Radio | Metal, hard-rock | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum