Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What concerts are you going to? Empty What concerts are you going to? Tue 14 Jul 2009, 00:06

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
This is for all to post what concerts you will be attending soon...

I'm going to see Porcupine Tree in Los Angeles in September.

2What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Tue 14 Jul 2009, 19:49

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
I will be attending nothing cause thats wat comes to my area except country music, NOTHING! >{

3What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Tue 14 Jul 2009, 20:12

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Korn, Chevelle, and Hale(hail?)storm August 1st.

4What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Tue 14 Jul 2009, 20:53

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
been to two concerts this year..Nickelback, Saving able, Seether at one with a special apearence by Kings Of Leon...then Disturbed, Chevelle, Staind, Halestorm, Hollywood Undead, and Static-X at the other...with special apearence by Cavo, Nonpoint, Adelitas Way, Uncrowned and they both kicked my ass and blew my mind..they where awesome...sometimes i love living in florida lol :)

5What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Tue 14 Jul 2009, 21:31

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
I sadly have no shows planned for a while but i have a few i would like to go to im just waiting for tickets to be released!!!

6What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sun 02 Aug 2009, 19:05

LadyCorruption

Warrior
Went to the Korn concert yesterday and it was fuckin awesome!!!! ADD was the first band (never heard of em & they were eh) then Halestorm (not bad), Chevelle who warmed everybody up by kicking ass, and then Korn brought down the house!!! It was the shit!!!

7What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Fri 04 Dec 2009, 15:57

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'm gonna go see Opeth in LA at the Wiltern in April. Can't wait....trying to find the tickets...

8What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Fri 04 Dec 2009, 16:50

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I'm going to see Three Days Grace this January, then Mötley Crüe with Airbourne opening in March.

9What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Fri 04 Dec 2009, 18:41

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Taste of Chaos- tour.

Killswitch Engage
In Flames
Dead by April
Everytime I Die
Hypocrisy

10What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sat 12 Dec 2009, 12:27

nomasanarquia

nomasanarquia
Warrior
i don't know yet. I wanted to see Metallica (they're coming to a city in mexico where i got family) but the tickets sold out before i could get some :Tear:

11What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Fri 12 Mar 2010, 22:16

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Soul Asylum and Gin Blossoms are having a free concert at the Fayetteville Dogwood Festival. I'll be going to that on April 24th.

12What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sat 13 Mar 2010, 00:17

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'm going to go see Enrique Bunbury in LA in May.

13What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sat 13 Mar 2010, 00:28

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Mayhemfest 2010

14What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sat 13 Mar 2010, 19:19

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I'm going to see Iron Maiden on my birthday.

15What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Mon 15 Mar 2010, 18:17

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
I'm also probably going to see 10 Years with Flyleaf and Fair to Midland in May...I'm hoping Katatonia doesn't play the same day, but haven't announced their dates yet. I have 3-4 concerts in the next two months. :)

16What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Wed 24 Mar 2010, 20:50

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
goin to korn and ffdp april 2

17What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Thu 25 Mar 2010, 15:07

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Waiting for either Disturbed, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Skillet, Rise Against, Metallica, Slayer, etc. to come to Ohio.

18What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sun 02 May 2010, 10:10

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
Foreigner, Styx, and Kansas! May 21, 2010!
Woo! So freakin' excited about going! PRE-summer class ROCK OUT!
Wooooooooooo! Hahaha!

19What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Mon 03 May 2010, 11:13

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I'm only planning to see Disturbed when they come to my neck of the woods...which doesn't look like anytime between now and Christmas unless new dates are added to the Uproar tour, or I take a road trip to Dallas in September.

Might go see some local bands, though.

20What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Mon 03 May 2010, 12:54

Remiel

Stricken
If Disturbed comes back to my area then I'll be going to that concert.

21What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Mon 03 May 2010, 22:42

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
So I have Flyleaf, 10 Years, and Fair to Midland this weekend, Enrique Bunbury in about 3 weeks, probably Tool in San Francisco in July, probably Disturbed in Irvine in September, and Katatonia, Swallow the Sun, and Orphaned Land in September. I saw Opeth about a month ago. So a orgasmic year for concerts for me.

22What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Wed 05 May 2010, 01:18

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Shinedown and Nickelback May 29 baby. and im definetly getting my hands on disturbed tickets when their available.

23What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Wed 05 May 2010, 01:43

Conker

Conker
The Animal
Definitely Uproar Festival in Toronto.

24What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Sun 16 May 2010, 15:08

Post Orgasmic Chill

Post Orgasmic Chill
One of The Ten Thousand
In July I am going to the Rockstar Energy Mayhem tour! The line up is SICK! XD
Rob Zombie, Korn, Lamb of God, 5FDP = Main stage
Atreyu,Almighty Norma Jean, In This Moment, 3 Inches of Blood = different stage
The Winds of Plague, Shadows Fall, Chimaira, Hatebreed = another stage

YESSSS!

25What concerts are you going to? Empty Re: What concerts are you going to? Fri 11 Jun 2010, 09:57

tswmcello

tswmcello
Believer
Columbus, OH Uproar concert in late August With BOTH Disturbed AND Avenged Sevenfold!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com