Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Sat 30 Jan 2010, 23:21

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
disturbed fan86 wrote:
SaphireTsukikage wrote:erm for the into to the song, isn't the last line "REpaid in kind"?

Hey SaphireTsukikage no it's not "repaid in kind" it's "paid in kind" those lyrics are the offical lyrics and they stand corrected.
(Understandably mistaken for "REpaid in kind", is "Cross the invisible line and you'll BE paid in kind.")

27Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Mon 01 Feb 2010, 16:44

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
...I do not think I have gotten around to writing on every single video YET, hehe. And So what. That is what it is for. I STUDY in depth BEFORE I write. I do not just say, "yea, Disturbed fuckin rulez". Doesn't that get so old you want to scream? Put some thought into this amazing and gifted band. I have so many people looking up things on Disturbed, if each one was charged, they could pay their bills on that alone.( And CROWX, begging your pardon, isn't it,"Typical enough for me, That I burn inside in agony, What power will enable me, To BURY my vision" (?))

28Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Mon 01 Feb 2010, 17:13

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Yeah its bury my vision not burn. I think

29Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Mon 01 Feb 2010, 17:23

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
(I LOVE the clip Conker has of Mike. Mike Wengren, you are such a badass!)
It has been about a year, no more than two, that I found this band Disturbed. Previously bombarded by the same old sound, I was so disillusioned, almost comatose! And all the new stuff coming out was no better. Then one day on the computer, I happened upon the video clip, 'Droppin Plates', and I was like, "Woah! What the heck is THIS?" Every single day since, I am delving into this band's history and all their lives I can sink my fangs into! People I know say, "What are you doing? Hurtling headlong toward self-destruction?" I calmly reply, "David Draiman and Disturbed said, 'SAVOR ME.' I am simply following their clever instruction!" (For once, I love to follow instruction!)

30Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 02 Feb 2010, 00:42

Scimish

Scimish
bettayetta wrote:(I LOVE the clip Conker has of Mike. Mike Wengren, you are such a badass!)
It has been about a year, no more than two, that I found this band Disturbed. Previously bombarded by the same old sound, I was so disillusioned, almost comatose! And all the new stuff coming out was no better. Then one day on the computer, I happened upon the video clip, 'Droppin Plates', and I was like, "Woah! What the heck is THIS?" Every single day since, I am delving into this band's history and all their lives I can sink my fangs into! People I know say, "What are you doing? Hurtling headlong toward self-destruction?" I calmly reply, "David Draiman and Disturbed said, 'SAVOR ME.' I am simply following their clever instruction!" (For once, I love to follow instruction!)

Stop trying to act smart, it is getting annoying.

31Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 02 Feb 2010, 11:58

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
I REGRETTABLY HAVE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SITE ALSO. I HAVE A STALKER THAT FOLLOWS ME AROUND TO CRITICIZE AND JUST PLAIN FUCK UP MY LIFE IN THE DIGUISE OF A 16 YEAR OLD- OR WHATEVER. WHAT OTHER PERSON EVEN CARES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE POST, MUCH LESS A 16 YEAR OLD! THIS PERSON IS SO OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS, I CAN NOT HAVE A LIFE BECAUSE THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INVOLVE OTHERS TO HELP IN THE ABUSE. IF YOU READ MY POSTS, IT IS APPARENT WHO I AM REFERRING TO. THANKS MORBUS RISING FOR THE INVITE! I DID LOVE THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT DAVID DRAIMAN HAD SOMETHING TO 'SAY' ON IT! LOVE ALL YA'LL! MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS, MY BLOOD! BYE.

32Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 02 Feb 2010, 12:48

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
bettayetta wrote:I REGRETTABLY HAVE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SITE ALSO. I HAVE A STALKER THAT FOLLOWS ME AROUND TO CRITICIZE AND JUST PLAIN FUCK UP MY LIFE IN THE DIGUISE OF A 16 YEAR OLD- OR WHATEVER. WHAT OTHER PERSON EVEN CARES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE POST, MUCH LESS A 16 YEAR OLD! THIS PERSON IS SO OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS, I CAN NOT HAVE A LIFE BECAUSE THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INVOLVE OTHERS TO HELP IN THE ABUSE. IF YOU READ MY POSTS, IT IS APPARENT WHO I AM REFERRING TO. THANKS MORBUS RISING FOR THE INVITE! I DID LOVE THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT DAVID DRAIMAN HAD SOMETHING TO 'SAY' ON IT! LOVE ALL YA'LL! MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS, MY BLOOD! BYE.

Someones stalking you? whats the persons account name on this site?

33Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 02 Feb 2010, 20:42

Scimish

Scimish
bettayetta wrote:I REGRETTABLY HAVE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS SITE ALSO. I HAVE A STALKER THAT FOLLOWS ME AROUND TO CRITICIZE AND JUST PLAIN FUCK UP MY LIFE IN THE DIGUISE OF A 16 YEAR OLD- OR WHATEVER. WHAT OTHER PERSON EVEN CARES ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE POST, MUCH LESS A 16 YEAR OLD! THIS PERSON IS SO OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS, I CAN NOT HAVE A LIFE BECAUSE THEY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO INVOLVE OTHERS TO HELP IN THE ABUSE. IF YOU READ MY POSTS, IT IS APPARENT WHO I AM REFERRING TO. THANKS MORBUS RISING FOR THE INVITE! I DID LOVE THIS SITE, ESPECIALLY THE FACT THAT DAVID DRAIMAN HAD SOMETHING TO 'SAY' ON IT! LOVE ALL YA'LL! MY BROTHERS, MY SISTERS, MY BLOOD! BYE.

If you are referring to me, I laugh at you.
I recently joined this site because I got an invite from the MorbusRising account on Youtube.
All I stated is that you talk like you know everything, and it is kind of annoying.

34Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 02 Feb 2010, 21:23

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Dont think its you since you joined before her

35Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Wed 03 Feb 2010, 22:31

Scimish

Scimish
ThePlague wrote:Dont think its you since you joined before her

I like how he trashes 16 year olds but is too pussy to post anything about himself, yet he still tries to act smart.

36Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Thu 04 Feb 2010, 01:30

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
Scimish wrote:
ThePlague wrote:Dont think its you since you joined before her

I like how he trashes 16 year olds but is too pussy to post anything about himself, yet he still tries to act smart.

I'm 16 too -.-

Well to be honest I think she left this forum for the best

37Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Thu 04 Feb 2010, 09:17

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Ok stop going off topic this is not for guys to argue. The Thread is for the song Criminal of topic

38Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Sun 07 Feb 2010, 03:23

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
Wisdom=CROWX! Thankyou. If everyone stays on topic there is no problem. I absolutely do not claim I'm all that smart! In Criminal, David Draiman asks for that person to "quicken my end">(Death by the hand of another, as he knows suicide is a sin. "Devon won't go to Heaven" because of it.) This is how 'not' smart I am. Awhile back, I was so depressed, and since I knew he knew exactly how I felt-Criminal, I requested David Draiman to take my life by his own hand! I was serious, and I thought it would have been an honor, for Me! Of course, he declined, and now I'm glad. I realize how Stupid I was. I'm human. bettayetta loves David

39Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Sun 07 Feb 2010, 03:47

bettayetta

bettayetta
Disturbed One
Of course, David puts his lyrics second to the music which comes from Dan and Mike first. I know for a fact that so much of the lyrics come literally from his heart and soul! Crowx knows the words, I know, because of the reprint. But I wonder how many people have actually read, or know the lyrics. If you follow the lyrics, you will see their lives evolving in front of you, like a road map! I have all the albums, but if there were not any lyrics on the first copies of any of Disturbed's music, I would buy them all again, just for the lyrics, they are that intense! And David Draiman is a lyrical genius! What a silken tongued devil/angel!

40Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Mon 08 Feb 2010, 12:45

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
uhhh..Yeah, What that guy said, uh..hehe yeah

41Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Sun 14 Feb 2010, 16:03

Tylerthedrummer12

Tylerthedrummer12
the drums are ridiculously hard lol i love disturbed

42Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Wed 31 Mar 2010, 11:51

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
"Typical enough for me, that I burn inside with agony".

Listened to it a bit ago. It's "Typical"

Awesome song, badass chorus! Especially at the end where he adds; "I'm on a path you'll never comprehend....!" :D

43Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Mon 31 May 2010, 14:47

Mr Minio

Loading The Weapon
Great, awesome! Disturbed Indestruct

44Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Wed 24 Nov 2010, 20:30

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
best song...in the world... :')

45Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Thu 25 Nov 2010, 02:06

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
i really loved Criminal when i first heard it. It was my favorite song off of "Indestructible".......but now that I've heard it so many times I'm so tired of it lol.

46Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Thu 25 Nov 2010, 04:54

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
definitely one of my favorite songs from Indestructible

47Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Fri 07 Jan 2011, 08:20

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
just after a few listens to this song, i was hooked. the chorus is awesomeness Dancing David

48Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Tue 26 Jul 2011, 00:13

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
by far my favourite Disturbed song. I can't count how man times it has helped me when I felt like doing something stupid.

49Criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: Criminal Sat 20 Aug 2011, 04:12

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
when i heard they were putting this track on indestructible i was pleased cause i only heard about of it as a rumored track that was supposedly recorded during the 10k cycle well according to davids twitter they never finished this song until the indestructible recording session i was just pleased it got made and got to hear it which is good i love the track

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com