Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
If your pre ordered your copy from d1 store plz check to see if you had a bonus track called V

smjester

smjester
Not yet... got the album in an email but when I go to "My Downloads" on the store only The Vengeful One is available, the album and the bonus track are still officially listed as Preorder.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
your hard copy not come yet?

smjester

smjester
Ravensclaw wrote:your hard copy not come yet?
Just got it about 10 minutes ago... UPS takes a while to deliver to suburban Syracuse. Status on the track went from pre-order to pending but still can't download yet.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
keeps us informed

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
Its called warning sign Warning Sign will be added to the player

PeterDisturbed1991

PeterDisturbed1991
I never receive my copy of Warning Sign. Can you please give me download link if you have it?

MTD14L

MTD14L
Same here, no link, or email. And I ordered the deluxe version.

smjester

smjester
Day 2 of no Warning Sign.... link still says "Pending" on the My Downloads page of the web store and no emails regarding Warning Sign have reached my mailbox (apart from this forum ^^ )

GODSERENITY

GODSERENITY
Stupified
I haven't received anything on it either. I pre-ordered the deluxe version the day it was available. I would really like to add it to my playlist. How did you get it, and is there a way you can send me a link to download it?

robmancusi

robmancusi
i too didnt get the track as i preordered it as well. also i emailed the support side of the site about 10 times for a answer. never got one. pretty frustrated with this 

Aro

Aro
Just out of curiosity,  how did you get the impression that the track was titled 'V'?

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
it was listed as V on d1 uk store

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com