Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I Think "Immortalized" will be #1 and sell....300,000 it's first week. What do you guys think??

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I really do think this album will go number 1 for sure ppl are gonna be more then one copy of the album i bought some tracks of an mp3 site also the hard copy of the album so they will make alot it all counts to the sales

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Apprantly, FFDP's new album will be #1 so that it could really hurt Disturbed's album sales.

TheSalX1995

TheSalX1995
Honestly, 300,000 seems to be a high number for Disturbed. I mean, it's not like they don't deserve it. On the contrary, I want them to sell well so they can keep making more music without any budget struggle.

However, none of Disturbed's previous releases sold as much as that (Believe was close, though). Since the band is returning from a hiatus I'd expect a slight drop on their sales. Some 150,000+ sales. It may sell better than Asylum. Still, depending on the release I think that would be enough to get their 5th consecutive #1 spot in the USA.

smjester

smjester
alexling88 wrote:Apprantly, FFDP's new album will be #1 so that it could really hurt Disturbed's album sales.
FFDP's new album releases on Friday, which gives Disturbed a full week to claim a #1 debut before FFDP's album is eligible for the charts.

TheSalX1995

TheSalX1995
Well, 98,000 copies isn't a good number in spite of the album getting #1 again. If this tendency still goes on, this would be the last Disturbed album to debut at #1 in USA.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
these are hard times for rock music is being pounded by the pop and hip hop culture which is led by the media they are killing rock yes rock is dominating the charts but when was the last time you turned on a music channel like mtv and saw a rock video or one that wasn't the same shit they usually play they are killing rock it wont die but damn its got one hell of a fight on its hands in order to stay relevant unless we start renting out rihanna's forehead for advertisement.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com