Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some of you may have noticed... Empty Some of you may have noticed... Mon 25 Aug 2014, 15:40

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
That there haven't been any podcasts in 2014.

After I got sick in February and had to go to the hospital for three days of fun and boredom (and not getting any real answers to why I ended up there to begin with), I decided to take an extended break to get my health under control.

It's an ongoing process, this getting my health under control jazz.

IF it were up to me, I'd have done other tests before letting me leave the hospital, but I'm not a doctor so I didn't get to make that call.

As for the future of the podcast, we'll just have to wait and see how all this pans out.

The only good thing about my being sick is that it has resulted in me losing nearly 90 lbs. That's not how I really wanted to lose weight, but it is what it is.

So...

I hope all of you are doing well and discovering or rediscovering new music. Like all of you, I hope that Disturbed returns sooner rather than later, but I will wait as long as it takes.

That's all for me for now. Until next time (whenever THAT is...LOL), I remain...

2Some of you may have noticed... Empty Re: Some of you may have noticed... Sat 30 Aug 2014, 15:13

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Get well soon GP.  Wish you good health.  

I pretty much figured that since Disturbed is on hiatus and 0 news has been released about them, podcasts arent necessary.  Just following David on twitter for the time being.

Stay frosty!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com