Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gigantour 2013 Empty Gigantour 2013 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 04:22

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Get out and see this concert. Period.

Death Division opened the night with Will Hunt filling in as their drummer (that guy seems to be able to drum for anyone). The lead has some good range as a screamer and clean singer. They remind me of a groovier Killswitch Engage. I caught a pick from them too.

Hellyeah delivered as always. They brought the energy through the roof. I saw them last on the Uproar Tour in 2010, and they've still got it.

Jason Newsted has pneumonia, so his band didn't play this date.

Device were incredible. John DeServio from BLS joined in during Opinion I think it was. Wish, Part of Me and Vilify were some of the highlights of the night. I managed to get an autograph and picture with David after the BLS set.

Speaking of Black Label Society, you should check them out even if you only know a few songs. Suicide Messiah, Bleed for Me and Stillborn were massive highlights, and Zakk's 5-minute guitar solo was epic. He really is one of the best in the biz. These were the other band I really wanted to see after Device. I saw them open for Judas Priest, but couldn't appreciate them as much. Now they're one of my favorite bands.

Megadeth completely killed it. Peace Sells was incredible, Dave looked awesome during the solo for Hanger 18, and the solo in Holy Wars sent my adrenaline way up.

David even joined them during Dance in the Rain, and his voice soared above all the thrashing.

All in all, this was easily one of the best shows I've even been to. Planning to get my autograph from Device laminated.

2Gigantour 2013 Empty Re: Gigantour 2013 Tue 30 Jul 2013, 11:36

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Awesome man!  One of those things you'll remember for the rest of your life.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com