Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
WOW! What a powerful and heavy song this is!! I love ivan's voice on this song and "Hopefully" he can duplicate this live!!!!!!! I can't wait for the full version.:) What do you guys and girls think??

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Meh. How many "beat your ass" lyrics is Ivan gonna write. Hearing Lift Me Up and this snippet disappointed me in Ivan's lyrical prowess.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah i understand what your saying i will wait for the rest of the album. Their are similarities in 100 Ways To Hate, and Under and Over It. I think ivan is going to be more known for his powerful voice and not his lyrical talents.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
He has written great songs though lyrically great ones (The Bleeding, Remember Everything, My Own Hell, Coming Down)

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I totally agree he is capable of writing amazing lyrics, but I'm afraid that this album was rushed, much like Disturbed's "Asylum", and the content is sub-par. Hope I'm wrong.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't think it was rushed because its a double album. If you are writing enough material for two records then your not really rushed.I hope so to. I don't it will though.:)

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
They said that if the facebook posting of their album cover got 2,000 shares, they would post another clip of a song. Any idea how many shares it has yet?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't know honestly i just know about the songs they put on facebook by the band themselves.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I heard that they will release the song later this month. You know how it goes. Even with David's band they kept releasing teasers through out the whole month and then by the time its gets closer to the release date they start releasing Full Versions of songs. I guess we just have to be patient.:)

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Even when it is released to countries like Germany and Australia weeks ahead of the states you know it'll be leaked.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Oh, yeah those damn countries will get it first. Lucky Bastards.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
In the name of good metal, please vote for FFDP against the Black Veil Brides.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They're winning so far, but it could get close.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com