Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Tue 23 Oct 2012, 14:46

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's right. The WWE's "Iotola of Rock n Roll-a" and his band have finally debuted the video for the first single off of their new record, "Sin & Bones". It's "called Sandpaper" featuring M. Shadows.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I've watched the video and for ME, it's a little corny. No.. it's was a LOT corny. And Jericho... don't get me started on Jericho.

So- what does everyone else think of this video?

2Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Tue 23 Oct 2012, 19:18

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Nickelback > Fozzy. 'nuff said.

I'd rather slam my dick in a sliding glass door than listen to this.

3Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Tue 23 Oct 2012, 21:41

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yep i feel the same way at least they could sound more heavy. But, these guys suck and Jericho is a bad singer.

4Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Wed 24 Oct 2012, 11:20

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
At the expense of my genitals, I listened to the song again. What the actual FUCK is the meaning of the song? Just finding words that rhyme and slap them down?

5Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Wed 24 Oct 2012, 11:56

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I don't think it makes any sense. He is not 100% committed to music because of his wrestling career. If you are totally involed in the music then why do it??

6Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Thu 25 Oct 2012, 10:35

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
According to the YouTube comments, the songs is homage to "The Evil Dead", but I don't honestly know. I've always been skeptical of Chris Jericho being a rock star. Though, the last several years, Jericho has been dedicated to something other than wrestling. I think the whole thing is ridiculous.

7Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Thu 25 Oct 2012, 11:32

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
They are not terrible and i am surprised they hit number 1 on the billboard. Let's just say i rather jericho keep wrestling.

8Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Empty Re: Fozzy Video for "Sandpaper" Tue 06 Nov 2012, 01:17

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That's gonna be hard when he got fired from WWE just as Uproar was kicking off.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com