Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thought I'd try something a little different this time. I'll still upload the audio the way I usually do, but it will have to wait until I get to a computer. I'm just on my tablet this time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CONTACT ME!

EMAIL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

TWITTER: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FACEBOOK: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PODCAST LINKS-

Wengren, Larkin and Drover from Sept, 2011 issue of Drum Magazine: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Revised sked for THAT METAL SHOW: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adrenaline Mob (John Moyer): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Natural Ear Music School: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuiltyPleasures on Mon 16 Apr 2012, 00:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added contact info (Have I mentioned that tornadoes scare the crap out of me?))

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com