Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
So, I felt like sharing this, cause I figure this happens to a lot of you sometimes. I haven't really listened to much Disturbed in the last couple of months, only a couple of the new B Side tracks. But I was working out, and kinda getting a little tired and sick of it, and decided to put on "Voices" and BAMN! It kicked me right in the ass and I just felt that awesome feeling that you get when listening to Disturbed, or any band that you haven't listened to in a while. And it reminded me so much of why Disturbed is the best band out there. Like, I can't even say in words how much I appreciate and love their music. I really hope they get back together after a nice long break, and put out a kick ass album.

We are all Disturbed.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea your right i took a huge break from listening to there stuff my self that way one day i can get back into it everyone it seems is on a break hopefully Davids solo album will be descent

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I hadn't listened to the Believe album for months, then one day "remember" and "Awaken" played on my shuffle and it raw emotion and power slapped me like a freight train. I've been hooked to the Believe album since then.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah i am on the same with all of you and i have been listening to a bunch of Christian bands for some reason. When a Disturbed song does pop up i am lost in the song and it fires me up.

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Love these moments. Nothing like Meaning of Life or Inside the Fire popping up on shuffle

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Nothing like that growl in "The Animal"

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
ShockAndAwe wrote:Nothing like that growl in "The Animal"

fuck yeah dude.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | Music | Rock, Punk, Alternative | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com