Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Zoiks! Online: SEVENDUST is planning on getting back into the writing mode around June. The rumor is this could be the last album for SEVENDUST. Do you think this will be it for SEVENDUST?

Clint: I don't know; there's always a chance for that. There was a chance for that after the second record. We don't take that lightly. It's a decision we'll want to make as a band and end on our own terms. I think the train of thought is based around that. If we do go out, we want to go out on our own terms. Realistically, looking at stuff like, we'll do another record in June, that's two more years of touring. There's certain guys with families; all of us have kids. It's one of those things we're trying to be realistic about. We don't want to say it's our last one, but there is a chance that it could be. If it is, we want to end it on our own terms. It's not like we'd leave because we have to.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It would be a shame if it happened and they went out like that, but at least they did it their way on their terms. I think of it the way I think of the Disturbed hiatus- they have families that they want to spend time with; kids they want to raise. It would suck to see a great band like Sevendust go out bit if it happens it happens.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com