Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Check out what David just tweeted

"JUST CONFIRMED A SHOOT DATE. WILL BE ON NEXT SEASON."

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
cant wait to watch it

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Yeah really. I'll have to start watching my schedule on my TV and record it incase I miss it.

Do we know when season 10 is supposed to start?

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
The first episode is based on Iron Maiden, and it starts at the end of March.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
I unfortunately i do not have VH1 classic so could someone at put the episode on the forum please.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Awesome. Know exactly which episode?

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
alexling88 wrote:I unfortunately i do not have VH1 classic so could someone at put the episode on the forum please.

I don't even have cable (I'm a college student, remember? LOL), so if someone would put it on youtube, that would be super! And a broadcast date would be helpful, too.

Since I've never seen the show, what exactly do they do? Is it a follow the band featured on tour thing? Interviews? Dishing dirt? Someone enlighten me so I know what to expect from the Disturbed episode.

Thanks!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
That would be awesome to see! Not sure if I'm going to have cable or not when that shows- though the likelihood of NOT is very high. I'll echo everyone else that's asked, but it would be awesome if someone would put that on youtube and post it on here once it's been done!

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
alexling88 wrote:I unfortunately i do not have VH1 classic so could someone at put the episode on the forum please.
Since I've never seen the show, what exactly do they do? Is it a follow the band featured on tour thing? Interviews? Dishing dirt? Someone enlighten me so I know what to expect from the Disturbed episode.

Thanks!
Being Canadian, I've never seen it before either, but from these clip I'd guess it's a talk show/interview show that usually includes at least one member.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Pretty funny. Somebody asked David on twitter "Since your on That Metal Show in season 10 does that mean the end of Disturbed's hiatus?" and he replied "HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT?"

apparently we're not supposed to know. Love the power of the internet

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
David forgot that he'd said something about it. He had a moment lol. It's all been cleared up.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
ShockAndAwe wrote:Pretty funny. Somebody asked David on twitter "Since your on That Metal Show in season 10 does that mean the end of Disturbed's hiatus?" and he replied "HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THAT?"

apparently we're not supposed to know. Love the power of the internet
It's funny that not hours later is got edited into Wikipedia Ooops . Poor guy.

One thing we should keep in mind is that starting with season 6 they've had certain bands share their episode with someone else (doesn't matter how big they are). Here's hoping Disturbed gets their ep all to themselves.

AstroShark

AstroShark
Believer
This is awesome news!!!! That Metal Show is a really good show and im sure even if you dont have VH1 Classic that you can fnd it on YouTube or something after it gets aired.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
David just tweeted me and said it's just him and not the rest of the band, and that he tapes his episode on March 15th. No airdate as of now.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Air-dates announced

Episode 9, Premiere date - May 26:

* David Draiman (DISTURBED)
* Russell Allen, Mike Orlando (ADRENALINE MOB)
* Mike Portnoy (ADRENALINE MOB, DREAM THEATER) (guest drummer)

I guess he'll be sharing his episode, but this true for every guest this season.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i just hope we can watch it shame that the rest of the band wont be on the ep guess david is doing that purposely so fans dont get the wrong idea that they still on a break

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
What I find odd is that every member of Adrenaline Mob will be on there except for John.

Mike Portnoy meanwhile is such an attention-hog. He's on twice this season.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
It looks like David and John will be reunited soon; the episode David will be appearing on is also partially devoted to the Adrenaline Mob as well, and John just tweeted that he's off to L.A. to film it.

"Off to LA with @AdrenalineMob to film That Metal Show and a video for "Indifferent""
@MikePortnoy
"@MikePortnoy @AdrenalineMob SEE YOU THERE MY FRIEND"
@DAVIDMDRAIMAN

"Flying to LA with the Mob today for That Metal Show and a video shoot for our single Indifferent."
@JohnMoyerBass

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
They live in the same city and David has said that he and John hang out every now and then. I'm sure now that John's doing this Adrenaline Mob thing, they're not going to see a lot of each other (common sense, ya know), but before John said yes when recruited, they saw each other pretty often I think.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well I guess it'd be more accurate to say "reunited under the public eye."

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
LOL... that works, but I don't think that John's going to be on the show. I could be wrong though. I'll be honest.

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
Well, John just confirmed the reunion with David.

On my way to that metal show with @SirRussellAllen @MikeOrlando1. @MikePortnoy is already there. Looking forward to seeing @DAVIDMDRAIMAN

I wonder if they'll be able to talk to each other on air?

EDIT:
Haha... poor John got sick from nervousness before going on.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And he re-tweeted it himself. He's a good sport.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
There are going to be a couple of announcements from David on TMS... from what I've been reading on David's twitter, he's got a new musical project in the works (separate thread for that), and he's working on his autobiography. I wonder if those will be explained in greater detail, or is it something else (maybe that he and Lena are expecting? That would be awesome!) Since this is all speculation on my part, we'll just have to wait til May 26th to find out. Unless David spills the beans ahead of time... (again, speculation).

As to the above photo... poor John!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i wonder if it will come out about fuzz and what really happen to him

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I think the confusion over Fuzz will be cleared up in David's book.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com