Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 02:37

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out what the Twittiots have been trending after Sir Paul's performance at the Grammys last night. In the words of David, "WOW."

Last edited by WickedKnightAlbel on Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:53; edited 1 time in total

2Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 02:45

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
There are some real morons in this world. Paul McCartney is an ICON! If you don't know who he is then you can't call yourself a music fan!

Just my opinion!

3Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:20

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Really?! REALLY!!!!??? WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW PAUL MCCARTNEY!!!

What the hell is the newer generation coming to when they don't know who Paul McCartney is. Even if this could be a prank some of the kids are pulling, to even say "who tf is Paul McCartney" is an embarrassment to the music world. This is just sad in more ways than one. I'm utterly speechless with the exception of what I just said above... REALLY??!!

4Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 13:49

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
........ Never mind i am speechless.......

5Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:53

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Kinda like what happened to me on facebook the other night. I commented on a girl that said "Do you know what it means for the music world to have Deadmau5 on the Grammys?!" and I replied "It means that Dave Grohl and the rest of the rock world wont let computer music take over real talent." Her reply was "Umm who?" ............. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Imo, this is the direct result of Dubstep in the music world and radio's strife to only play club music.

6Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Tue 14 Feb 2012, 19:12

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
What....so no one picked on Tony Bennett???He was there at the Grammy's too...he's been around and his first hit was "Because of You" in 1951 now our beloved Beatles and this legendary man Mr. Paul McCartney has been around since the 60's "Love Me Do", became their first hit in late 1962.

This is bullshit...and very irritating....maybe because I'm a music junkie....I listen to music that goes way back before World War II....I'm still a metal head until I die..but cmon...what a stupid remark about McCartney.

7Who is Paul McCartney??? Empty Re: Who is Paul McCartney??? Wed 15 Feb 2012, 00:23

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Anyway around it... that's just pitiful! If you don't know Tony Bennett or Pasul McCartney there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you and the way you were raised!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com