Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
For the next podcast on Nov. 27, it would be awesome of y'all to give me short reviews of The Lost Children for me to use in the podcast. Be honest, be concise, but be brief.

If you'd like to, you can send me a brief audio recording of your review to my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or you can type it out and leave it as a response to this topic. I'll read those myself.

In order for this to work, I need to have any and all reviews no later than Nov. 23rd. I'll be putting together the podcast after Thanksgiving here in the US.

I hope you'll help me out with this. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Oh, and Raven and CrowX... if one of you want to post this on the Morbus Rising Facebook page, go ahead. The more the merrier!

~~Stef

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
my review then

firstly when i first saw the artwork in full it is amazing Raymond's work always is it depics on the front cover and inlay The Guy "Morbus" surrounded by children 16 of them same number of tracks on the album next was listening to the album in full most of us already have heard most the songs by now it was still nice to remind our self's why it is those b-sides were still good in the first place now the first track on the Lost Children "hell" if i recall it was the first b-side on the Stricken single i thought when i first heard it was menacing from start to finish why it never made the cut on Ten Thousand Fists i will never know even could have made it as a single too now it has a second chance for glory and my favorite on the album there was a few song from past recording sessions that clearly dint make the cut in the past not bad songs but not that brilliant nether Run, Midlife Crisis etc but there were clearly songs from the vault that needed to be heard a Welcome Burden, 3, Mine, Old Friend the list goes on all great tracks that are also dark and complex Mine was the one track everyone haven't until now the song had everything to make it great it just lacked a core thing a seriously good hook to bring the song together over all this album is very good and give it 4/5

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I believe that The Lost Children is such a strong album that Disturbed could play just the album at a live show and it would suffice. "Hell" is a kickass single. The entire album resonates raw power with an in-your-face, animalistic aggression. "Run", "Parasite" and "Sickened" are among the top songs on the album in my opinion. The previously unreleased track titled, "Mine", is a nothing but a pure statement of individualism straight out of Draiman's cryptic mind. It could easily be the crowd favorite at any concert. Every song is its own powerfull entity. The Lost Children is definitely a must buy for any Disturbed fan. Radio listener or diehard.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Here's my TLC Review. I give it a 5/5 stars. "Mine" was fantastic. I love that it really doesn't follow a rhyme scheme like most of the rest of their songs do. It's a great song.

The flow is cohesive and the order makes sense. It opens hard and closes the same way. And it was nice to hear a GOOD version of "Dehumanized". The version I have on my mp3 player is pretty crappy.

From the original songs that have leaked somehow to the only song we'd never heard before, I personally love The Lost Children and I'm looking forward to more records from them in the future.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com