Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Which Jason Hook calls it "spooky and odd,with an acoustic passage".What do any of you think of this??

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
This is a true song? I'm getting bored of all the fake stuff out there. Any news on the album title name? Cant wait to hear it no matter what.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
nothing yet but, zoltan said that they are 10 songs in so it should be very soon that we get a least the first single from the new record. The New logo should be announced tomorrow.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
If things are taking this long I don't have hope for their new album coming out at the end of this month or the first week in june.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
they said that its going to be a augest release.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
man their site aint updating at all, and the only updates we get are from wiki. and I dont trust wiki...

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah its starting to piss me off but, i think they will re-launch when it gets closer to their release date.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
they are looking at an august release with 14 tracks already finished in the studio.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
last time i checked they had 3 more to go but, they are going to put 12 on the new album. From a reliable source, he has told me that they mix every song after they record them so their should not much post production for the new album should be completed really soon.

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
this is good news. im looking forward to a new single.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
FFDP is evidently done with the record because they starting rehearsals today! The mixing process takes a few weeks after the record is done so we will hear new FFDP in the next week or two.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
the trouble with wiki is anyone can edit it and you dont know if the source is true or not

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
no its true because they have a facebook and they have confirmed that they are starting Touring On July 1st at the Boonstock show in Canada! Kane Churko's son confirmed they had one more song to go and that was like 2 weeks ago. So I think they will relase their first single in july.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com