Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
its starts out as girl who is sleeping with a guy then after turns into a succubus and sucks the soul out of their body and keeps doing it through out the video then comes across a guy she fell in love before she was the succubus and in the song where you hear the bell ringing and david whispering they meet in the middle of a pasture in the pouring rain he brings her close to him and you see flashbacks of their happy times together he has a pistol in his hand and instead shooting her he shoot himself then towards the end of the song he wakes up it was only a dream he sees her happy with her eyes close just before the video stops she opens them she still a succubus. THE END WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK??

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I only have ONE word for that... WHOA!

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
whoa in thats a good idea or that its a really long paragraph??

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Whoa as in I'm still trying to process all of that...

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
sorry about that its just an idea i had for the video i think would be perfect.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
I agree...WHOA o.o

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
what does everyone else think??

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Now that I've got my head wrapped around the concept.. I think it's awesome, though I don't see David shooting himself.

Have you read my idea in the thread for the third podcast?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
no i have not seen your concept but, i would love to and its not david but, some random guy in the video

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It's in the thread for the third podcast- the one where GulityPleasures asked if we could pitch a video idea to the band which song would it be and what is the idea...

I misread the original post because you mention David in that long run on sentence you have going on there.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
sorry about that send me the link to the forum post and i will take a look at it.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i think your idea is awesome :)

if they eve rmake it that way, they should make the succubus a mix of sensual and scary. Maybe borrow a bit of make-up from Inside the Fire?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i like the sensual and scary thing too but, anything to do with inside the fire is great!!. I would love to hear everyones opinion on my idea and share your ideas as well!! thanks.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's post #10.

I think your idea is awesome, alex! I can actually see that. And, I agree with Rei, they could borrow some of the make- up from Inside the Fire and it would be totally bad ass!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
i love your idea, especially the end - the fact she still is one, awesome

I see it more like this:
At the beginning we see David and her were in a relantionship and after a while she tried to kill him, like she did with all the other men, but didn't finish her job - leaving him almost dead.
Some time passes by and David and the rest of the band are hunting her down and they're trying to kill her. They finally find her, in a very deep long cave, with walls covered in blood and ocassional candles, making the place even creepier, lights flickering, shadows forming etc.

At the end of the cave they find her - long red hair, yellow eyes, dressed all in black, levitating above the ground. They start to fight her but she knocks them all down - when they wake up they're all in chains on the walls of the cave.

The softer/deeper/guttural part of the song is when we think David is trying to plead with her but actually he's drawing the attention away from the fact that he's freeing one of his hands. He frees himself, quickly grabs a dagger from his jacket and stabs her in the heart. She starts to burn from the inside out and then turns to ash.

Then the guys start walking out of the cave, putting c4 explosives on the walls. Once they are out, we see them walking away, Dan pushes a button and detonates the explosives, destroying the cave and burying everything inside.

hope you like it - btw, where should i post this and other ideas? in the third podcast thread?

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
^ if i may add to the ending? Once they're gone and everything is destroyed, the smoke clears and they see a figure rise out of the rubble. (technically, succubi are immortal so the idea just popped in >.>)

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
well i figured that was a special dagger since she turned to ash and all :)))

but alright :D

man, i wish we could all put our heads together, think of videos for all the asylum songs and then go to the band and present them....and then disturbed does them :D :D

*dreamy eyes*

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
D1 for enternity i really like your idea great job!!! anyways thanks to all of you for you thoughts and opinions!! but, thanks to everyone!! I would love for Step. to put my idea on the next podcast or everyone elses ideas too!!. Thanks again to everyone and if anyone else has opinions please post!!!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
good idea with the succubus maybe have a girl killing sucking the life force out of every guy she sleeps with then she falls in love and gives up being a succubus and then she finds out that her love is a succubus and kills her

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Yeah i am on board with that raven and thanks for the idea!!!\m/\m/

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I like you idea, Raven! That's pretty awesome!

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
wait, so she falls in love with a succubus? or do you mean an incubus?

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
no she is a succubus but, fell in love with a guy before she turned into one.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
ohhhhh i sees. awesome idea :D

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Holy crap you guys are awesome!

You just took my idea and ran with it, didn't you? Great job! I love all these ideas!

If your idea is for the Serpentine video, put it in this thread. For any other ideas, put it in the podcast episode 3 thread.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com