Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Empty Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Thu 17 Mar 2011, 10:55

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
yeah so saw em live at this small place called Croc Rock in Allentown PA. fucking amazing. they did like 5 Metallica covers to so fuck YEAH!! i mean using those chellos for fucking heavy metal omg that band kicks so much ass.

2Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Empty Re: Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Fri 18 Mar 2011, 07:37

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Very Good band wish David and them would collaberate

3Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Empty Re: Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Fri 18 Mar 2011, 16:29

DarkHeartX9

DarkHeartX9
Dehumanized
I heard of these guys when they did a song with Amon Amarth...been a fan ever since. They're like the only band that can combine cellos and heavy metal perfectly.

4Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Empty Re: Apocalyptica - Saw em LIVE!!!! Sat 19 Mar 2011, 09:23

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
damn, i'm jealous of you Jaron, seeing them live is going to blow my mind for sure! I only own one albuk of theirs and i'm thoroughly impressed by how the heavy metal + cellos go so well :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com