Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
MY QUESTION: Hey Zoltan i am huge fan of FFDP any chance you can give us an update on how the album is progressing?? The name of it? Or are you done recording?? Thanks!!! \m/\m/

His Response:So far it's coming out massive... huge riffs... We'll take as long as it necessary to make a great album... not going to plop a turd on a silver plate just to have it out early... quality is everything... We have loyal fans who expect the best we can do...

No deadline... but won't take two years like some other bands do... it will be out by the end of summer the latest...

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
speaking of FFDP...i'm always in the search of new bands to listen to

for a first timer on FFDP, what do you recommend (songs, videos, albums etc)? :)

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
The Bleeding(the song that put them on the map)!! Dying Breed, Hard To See, Burn It Down, White Knuckles, I recommend All of thier Second Album "WAR IS THE ANSWER" then some of the their older stuff from their first record "THE WAY OF THE FIST".

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
awesome, i'll check it out

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
White Knuckles is amazing. I prefer the first ablum over WITA. The way of the fist is a fisting pumping song, my own hell is pretty good. I own both albums and I love 'em.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com