Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i know i am not supposed to be mean or use bad language but, NANCY GRACE you are a stupid fucking ugly cow!!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
this reminds of the time when they blamed Marilyn Manson's music for the Columbine massacre.

don't blame music, video games, tv shows and movies for the stupidity and insanity of other people

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Nancy Grace...doesn't know and realize that she has offended the music artists,and everyone else that's involved or listen to this type of Genre...whoa to the ignorance.Yes I'm angry at her!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
My problem with Man-cy Grace is that she's not making Casey Anthony take responsibility for her actions. Casey is the one that kidnapped and killed her own daughter. That's the fact of the matter. Blaming bands like Sevendust, Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, ect. is pure nonsense. Just because we derive certain things from the music that these bands put out doesn't mean that we have to act on what we hear. We're beings that have choices and we make the choices we do. To blame musicians for what we CHOOSE to do is irresponsible, ridiculous, and plain stupid. Nancy Grace needs to leave the band alone and force Casey Anthony to be a woman about what she did to her little Caylee. She killed that baby... end of story. Pardon the expression but, she needs to cowgirl up and be a woman about hers.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
i agree 100% plus out of all the songs she spoke about "the past" that is one of the lightest lyrical songs sevendust have ever done so she must be on crack and yes it is the principle of the matter sometimes people blame the world for their problems and their pain well that will get you nowhere in life take it from me

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
Ravensclaw wrote:i agree 100% plus out of all the songs she spoke about "the past" that is one of the lightest lyrical songs sevendust have ever done so she must be on crack and yes it is the principle of the matter sometimes people blame the world for their problems and their pain well that will get you nowhere in life take it from me

THANK YOU, RAVEN!!

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Another witch hunt of metal eh? Im getting sick of them. You cant blame metal for killings any more than you can blame Brittany Spears for teenage pregnancies.

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
^ RIGHT ON DYLAN!!!

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:Another witch hunt of metal eh? Im getting sick of them. You cant blame metal for killings any more than you can blame Brittany Spears for teenage pregnancies.

I agree with you on that one two. It's yet another way for us to try to escape responsibility for our actions.

Man-cy Grace wants to blame Sevendust for Casey Anthony doing what she did, like they did Mason during the Columbine bull shit. But, when some little thirteen year old girl gets pregnant (or worse raped) because she's dressed like like a hoochie, she doesn't get up in arms about Britney spears or Katie Perry setting a bad example with their music and the way THEY dress.

If we can't blame them for these little girls' choices then we can't blame Sevendust for Casey Anthony choosing to kill her little girl because she cramped her style.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Gods, i hate these type of people, those who blame something neutral and harmless becuase they have no one else to blame. It's like when people blame video games for cause deaths and such. Music, television, and games are neutral, they don't go up and say to your face "KILL SOMEONE!"

When someone gets raped, people blame the rapist. But seriously, if you go around wearing a miniskirt that just looks like a really wide belt, a top that practically spills your boobs, how can you NOT get raped? The thing I hate is that people just don't want to admit they're wrong and they have to point to someone else just to get away.

They blame metal for being satanic and shit, but they don't blame pop for setting bad examples. I mean, pop sings about sex and stuff and they get naked just to get attention. It's infuriating.

So, Nancy Grace, stop being such a bitch and STOP FUCKING BLAMING OTHERS.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
I can't say this surprises me any... people in the media like Nancy Grace only say outrageous stuff to get their names in print and their mugs on television. Back in the 50s, preachers actually preached against the "evils of rock n roll", so this is nothing new. Blaming music of any genre for the ills of society is not only wrong, but irresponsible. Of course, you can't tell the Nancy Graces of the world that. I've never liked her because she has a habit of saying shit she can't really back up.

People need to look in the mirror to see why society is going to hell on a sled. None of us are perfect, but most of us own up to our mistakes. It's those who won't or can't that make the news.

"The rabid media congregates..." as David sings in Innocence. Give the people what they want: blood, sex, celebrities on their worst behavior, and the media will beat a path to your door. That's how websites like TMZ and Perez Hilton stay in business. It's disgusting.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
^ Amen to all of that, my sista!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com