Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Empty SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Sat 05 Feb 2011, 16:23

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
Guitar International: Congrats on the new baby, what's it like becoming a dad for the first time?

Clint Lowery: This is my first baby, but I've kind of been a professional uncle up until now because everyone else in the band has children. I'm 39, so kind of a late comer to the baby party. It's awesome but a big adjustment. I've had the opportunity to be home for a little while, to get adjusted before heading back out on the road. It's been great and everything everyone said was true, it really changes your life that's for sure.

Guitar International: "Cold Day Memory" is your first album with SEVENDUST after you went on hiatus from the band from 2005 to 2008. How did it feel to be back in the studio with the band, had things changed or did it feel just like old times?

Clint: It was different but it absolutely felt just like old times. I gained a whole different appreciation for the band and the sound of the band. I felt like it felt when I first joined the band. I joined the band last when we were based in Atlanta, and there was an energy to it back then that I felt again on this record. I felt a bit like I had something to prove and I really enjoyed the process of doing this album with the guys. I'm excited about doing another record because that honeymoon feeling is still there this second time around.

Guitar International: Where are you in the songwriting process for the next record?

Clint: Right now we've talked about concepts and directions a lot. That's what we always do when we start a new record. John (Connolly, guitar) has a bunch of new ideas together, and I've got a few ideas that I'm really happy about. Everyone keeps saying it's going to be a heavy record, but I think it's going to be heavy in a different way. I think we'll try more technical riffs, more in-depth music than traditional arrangements, more intricate arrangements, like "Splinter" from "Cold Day Memory", that kind of vibe. We always have a vision, whether it plays out like that or not is left to be determined. I think the musical ideas we have going so far are incredible and it's going to be a fun record to make.

2SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Empty Re: SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Sat 05 Feb 2011, 17:05

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
already dint they release theirs mid last year

3SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Empty Re: SEVENDUST NEW ALBUM IDEAS!!!! Sat 05 Feb 2011, 17:16

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
i think after the their touring cycle in Europe they will record their new album!! SEVENDUST+HEAVY= AMAZING!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com