Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I was at Utopia today (A local Sydney store that sells everything metal), and I found two rather amazing things. I found a DVD titled "Sickness live USA 2003" which is a full concert set during the Believe cycle and also a rather rare CD... Now, if you've ever seen on YouTube all The Sickness songs as instrumentals, you'd probably wonder to yourself (As I did) where you could actually find these. If they were only released online, or if there's an actual CD of them. Well, today that questioned was answered because I found a physical copy of the promotional CD of all The Sickness tracks as instrumentals.

So, I just thought i'd come on here and kinda brag a little. I'm so happy that I have it! Only cost me 50 bucks. Totally stoked.
Here's a picture of it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

slamer80

slamer80
Believer
Awesome, just awesome!

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea it got released before or after the sickness release to promote the album 10 years ago

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer
i see only one problem m with the album..........warner bros. is all over that thing

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Great that you got it and as for warner of course they would have there name all over it.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Good show in finding that! But, I wonder why the songs are instrumentals, though? Because of the language of the lyrics? It seems kind of pointless to send out a Disturbed promo disc and not have David's vocals on it. It's not like the radio stations could play any of those songs on air (which is what a promo disc is for, basically).

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
MMEggman wrote:Only cost me 50 bucks.
Please tell me that is in another currency, and not 50 American dollar bills for a CD.

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
It's Australian currency. And for 50 bucks, for a rare find like that... To me, that's so worth it.

It's a promo CD, which I think only got sent out to media outlets such as radio, tv etc.
So I think it was instrumental for what they'd need to use it for. Maybe background in an interview? Stuff like that.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
can you gimme a copy of those tracks Josh? :3

disturbedjester69

disturbedjester69
Stupified
fucking sweet!

Nakho

Nakho
Loading The Weapon
yumi you can download here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Thank you Nakho :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com