Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 00:59

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
If they HAVE been released, can someone send me the links for the mp3s?

2So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 02:46

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
nothing yet

3So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 06:32

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
I wish

4So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 07:19

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
It would be nice. I've been trying to get my hands on 'Old Friend' and can't find it either.

5So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 08:32

disturbedfan431

disturbedfan431
Believer
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:It would be nice. I've been trying to get my hands on 'Old Friend' and can't find it either.

Dude "Old Friend" has been all over youtube for a few months now...

6So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sat 18 Dec 2010, 09:45

Another Way To Die

Another Way To Die
They need to release these track already.

7So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Sun 16 Jan 2011, 18:09

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Im thinking they were just sooooo good that they coudln't be released to the general public for fear of other band's suicides.

8So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Tue 18 Jan 2011, 11:13

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
Don't forget Emptiness!

9So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Thu 20 Jan 2011, 11:04

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
Im trying to get Old Friend in better sound... any possibilities there?

10So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Thu 20 Jan 2011, 12:25

Mr.Vlado

Mr.Vlado
Disturbed One
4everDisturbed wrote:Im trying to get Old Friend in better sound... any possibilities there?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This on 720 - there is no better qualitiy til now but this is much better than most of the other versions in the internet ;-)

11So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Thu 20 Jan 2011, 12:38

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
i have a good copy of Old Friend, PM me if you guys want it :)

12So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Thu 20 Jan 2011, 15:34

Forstyrret

Forstyrret
Stupified
MMEggman wrote:Don't forget Emptiness!

Emptiness will not be released

13So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Mon 07 Feb 2011, 19:00

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Forstyrret wrote:
MMEggman wrote:Don't forget Emptiness!

Emptiness will not be released

And why might that be?

14So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Mon 07 Feb 2011, 19:06

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
I thought emptiness turned into another song

15So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Tue 08 Feb 2011, 08:07

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
They had a song called Emptiness...?

16So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 09 Feb 2011, 15:27

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
im dying to hear three

17So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 09 Feb 2011, 16:29

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
just have to wait guys

18So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Tue 15 Feb 2011, 12:32

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
OLD FRIEND DOWNLOAD RIGHT HERE!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 01:45

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
on twitter, david got asked when he will release "three"

to which he replied

"TRYING TO DONATE IT ON BEHALF OF THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE (WHOM THE SONG IS ABOUT)..."

so they are making efforts to get the song(s) out. it's just a matter of time

20So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 02:31

Disturbed12010

Disturbed12010
Believer
That was my Queston to David Guys, Thanks!
Disturbed Warrior

21So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 02:44

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
haha awesome

22So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 02:48

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
They could release it as a single download at iTunes or somewhere and have 100% of the proceeds go towards the defense fund for the West Memphis Three... I'd buy it anyway, but if the money's going towards the young men who got caught up in this travesty of justice and their defense, all the better.

23So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 03:30

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
yes, it's a very nice gesture on their part

they're amazing <3

24So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 10:12

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
goes to show that they really do have a stand for what they believe is right and those who deserve justice :)

25So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Empty Re: So no "Three" or "Mine" yet? Wed 30 Mar 2011, 14:28

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
GuiltyPleasures wrote:They could release it as a single download at iTunes or somewhere and have 100% of the proceeds go towards the defense fund for the West Memphis Three... I'd buy it anyway, but if the money's going towards the young men who got caught up in this travesty of justice and their defense, all the better.

That is a great idea Stef something they could do for sure also i tweeted him about the track mine hopefully we responds

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com