Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 09:51

deli10

deli10
Believer
Intro + Asylum

2Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 09:56

Overburdened91

Believer
THAT....MADE....MY.....NIPPLES SOOO HARD!!!!!!!.....WAIT....TMI? OK...SORRY

3Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 11:43

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
DAMN, THAT WAS SO FUCKING COOOL!!!!!

4Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 12:08

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
thats...so....epic o.O

5Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 13:33

Smitk1592

Smitk1592
Down With the Sickness
david is really sounding great. I'm going to watch that channel and see if he uploads any more stuff like new songs etc

6Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Wed 18 Aug 2010, 13:37

bassman47

bassman47
Stricken
Oh damn... i just got hard

7Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 03:25

Asylum Unleashed

Asylum Unleashed
Loading The Weapon
Christmas came early this year, :D

8Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 04:46

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
Asylum Unleashed wrote:Christmas came early this year, :D
HELL YEAH

9Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 04:47

chasetheguy

chasetheguy
Stupified
MAN DISTURBED IS BACK DAVID'S VOICES HAS IMPROVED A LOT NOT THAT I WAS HORRIBLE BEFORE BUT MAN AWESOME OPENING AND LIVE EVENT CANT WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER 22ND Asylum Guy

10Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 08:12

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
We finally got to see David beat a dude up xDDD

11Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 13:37

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
This is so freakin' AWESOME!!!! I am so pumped for this show in Tulsa now!!

12Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 15:46

disturbedkorea

disturbedkorea
Remnants(Intro: Instrumental)+Asylum!
That's Good!

13Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Thu 19 Aug 2010, 20:20

Crucified

Crucified
Stupified
I cannot wait to see these badasses on September 25th!!!

14Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Fri 20 Aug 2010, 01:50

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I just totally came watching that. David's escape was totally hot. I'd let him kick my ass to escape from anything anytime. So sexy.

15Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Fri 20 Aug 2010, 02:16

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:I just totally came watching that. David's escape was totally hot. I'd let him kick my ass to escape from anything anytime. So sexy.

*fans self* whew! oh, yeah, that man is sexy...

I'd still like to sit down with him, one on one, and talk ideas and lyrics and themes... fascination, thy name is David!

16Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Fri 20 Aug 2010, 06:20

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
that...was...AMAZING!!

and apparently, this is what the actor was saying on his twitter account, about fighting david in the ambulance

17Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Fri 20 Aug 2010, 23:22

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
GuiltyPleasures wrote:
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:I just totally came watching that. David's escape was totally hot. I'd let him kick my ass to escape from anything anytime. So sexy.

*fans self* whew! oh, yeah, that man is sexy...

I'd still like to sit down with him, one on one, and talk ideas and lyrics and themes... fascination, thy name is David!

I totally agree with you and would like to add the following sentiment: GENIUS... thy name is David Draiman!

18Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Sat 21 Aug 2010, 02:31

MistressDisturbed

MistressDisturbed
Stupified

AMEN. He's hot enough in the videos, but live?! Whew, did it just get hot in here? That was fucking amazing, the song is awesome and "Remnants" blends nicely into the beginning of the song and that is easily the best entry I have ever seen. So sucks that I'll miss Uproar, but when they come back, I'll definitely be there! Stay sexy for me David! (like he can be anything but!)

19Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Sat 21 Aug 2010, 04:19

Disturbed1ForLife25

Disturbed1ForLife25
Loading The Weapon
Yeah and that's not even the full song of Remnants! They only played a minute of Remnants! There is supposed to be a wicked nasty solo at the end of it! It's 2:44 long if i am not mistaken.

20Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Sat 21 Aug 2010, 16:20

disturbedismygod

disturbedismygod
Dehumanized
Disturbed1ForLife25 wrote:Yeah and that's not even the full song of Remnants! They only played a minute of Remnants! There is supposed to be a wicked nasty solo at the end of it! It's 2:44 long if i am not mistaken.
That was over 2 minutes and there was a solo if you didnt notice...

21Asylum live!!! With Remnants Empty Re: Asylum live!!! With Remnants Sun 22 Aug 2010, 23:32

laurieann131313

laurieann131313
The Animal
that was MUTHER FUCKING awesome....excuse my language Dual

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com