Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
Hey guys and girls here on the disturbed forum I wanted ask since because I really haven't seen anybody post this blog just yet so I want to which comedy people you met any celebrities or any movie stars,tv actors stuff like that it can be anybody you want to be and also please post any pictures to show everybody else if you have them ? I just wanted to tell you that I met president bush junior and also cal ripken junior in september 2002 when I used to play buddyball baseball my dad and I go offered the chance to and we went also on Saturday August 28th 2004 I went with my mom and my brother and also our dorian and we went to the hilton hotel in cherry hill and I got to meet both Michael Myers/Dick Warlock from Halloween 2 and Jason Voorhees/Warrington from Friday the 13th Part 2 and also Danielle Harris from Halloween 4 and 5 also Lisa Wilcox from a Nightmare on elm street 3 and 4 also CJ. Graham/Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th part 6 and Ken Kirzinger from Freddy vs Jason and also vin troyer from austin powers. sorry can post any pictures because they were taken with a disposable camera at both times.

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
In 2004, when I was still into country music, I got to watch Ricochet in concert at my former step father's job. It was a really big anniversary party for the company he was working for. I thought that was the coolest thing ever! I even got to talk to them as they were boarding their bus.

I'm also related to another country singer by the name of Mica Roberts. She's a cousin of mine on my mom's side.

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
My list is long so I will post only the most recent pics of celebs I was hanging out with in the past month or so

This is my friend Ron Jeremy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]