Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Empty BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Fri 14 May 2010, 00:54

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
In the spirit of promoting your local musicians, im startin a little contest on which member's city has the best local band. You can promote as many bands from your near area as you like. Jus put a video or link of some of their material up. After a couple of months or so, we can vote on which band is the best. The bands get good PR, and you may be able to say you won something. I mean there is no prize, but the satisfaction of winning should be enough.....i hope.

For example, my promotion would be of The Fifth Dawn from Regina Saskatchewan, and their topic is already up in Other Hard Rock and Metal bands section. But ill post the vid again anyways. Another example, CrowX could promote Black Anvil, a black metal band from New York City.

SHOW WAT YA GOT!!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Empty Re: BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Sat 29 May 2010, 23:09

Stupified_1

Stupified_1
The New Black Jesus [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] From Columbus,Ohio

3BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Empty Re: BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Tue 01 Jun 2010, 09:04

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
^Cool!!!

I can't check it out here at school but I'm from Columbus; around the southeast side near Winchester Pike.

I'll definitely lend those guys a listen.

As for local bands.... not really from around here, but HeXeN is one major kickass thrash movement!

4BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Empty Re: BEST LOCAL BAND COMPETITION!!!!! Wed 02 Jun 2010, 20:47

aman555

aman555
Here's my band IN VEIN from Bowling Green, KY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com