Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 03 Jan 2010, 21:28

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
Jesus dude half the page is Crow and Morbid arguing one which system is better lol! I personally have to agree with Crow PS3 owns...why, good games, great graphics, and...NO FUCKING RING OF DEATH HAHAHA!!!

Dancing David PS3 FTW

52What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 17 Jan 2010, 08:01

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I know but i believe ps3 is way better

53What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 17 Jan 2010, 12:41

Dunamis

Dunamis
Well, I don't own a games console, and never have to be honest. I did once as a child get given a Sinclair Z-X Spectrum, but that was old when I was given it, and as I was young it didn't last long due to hitting it when the tapes (yes tapes, no disks or cartridges) would mess up after loading for ten minutes.

I still refuse to get a games console. I would not know as much about Disturbed if I had one, ha ha. Only joking, but I spend a lot of my time studying things such as World History (The real version, not the stuff we are spoon fed), the Occult, Symbolism (Such as in the media, music, art, architecture, movies etc), and many other areas. Also, like David Draiman I am into the correct application of the Scriptures (yes the bible), but am getting quite adept to weeding out the religious fanaticism, lies of the "church" and misconceptions (such as whether hell is eternal in the bible).

Anyway, I am sure that will get some people fired up and angry, scrificing games consoles for such study, I just find they stupefy you :P

54What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 17 Jan 2010, 14:41

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i have an X-box 360

but the best console ever was the Nintendo 64

55What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 17 Jan 2010, 16:23

JEC

JEC
Down With the Sickness
Morbid Spawn wrote:Dosint break down easy anymore, and the bottom line is you cant face the truth Crow =) Xbox360 rules.
It ahs way more games, online isint free but its well worth your money. Has way more features then PS3 and Im pritty sure they dont give u a fucking new system if yours braks down FOR FREE
Xbox 360 is waaay better than ps3! ps3 is more money effiecient because you don't have to pay for online and blue-ray, but you always have to pay more for good quality stuff.. and about 360 breaking down alot, mine only stopped working after almost 2 years and they did send me a new one for free in less than a week! so that is why I agree with you, ps3 is Xbox 360's bitch

56What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Thu 21 Jan 2010, 20:05

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
im not ganna go into a debate because I GOT BOTH BITCHES!
:lol:

57What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Fri 22 Jan 2010, 08:34

Down with the Sickness

Down with the Sickness
Disturbed One
PS3 is the better system to play online is free Xbox make you pay and it brakes easily and PS3 has the better games.

58What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Fri 22 Jan 2010, 17:32

Conker

Conker
The Animal
I got a Xbox 360, and a N64, don't really like Playstation.

59What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Fri 22 Jan 2010, 17:46

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
then why do they sell more 360s hay

60What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sat 23 Jan 2010, 21:43

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
Down with the Sickness wrote:PS3 is the better system to play online is free Xbox make you pay and it brakes easily and PS3 has the better games.

I agree that Sony has the better hardware for their consoles and the ps3 is more reliable but Xbox 360 has the content, and in the end the content is what sells the console.

61What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sat 23 Jan 2010, 22:22

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Monster666 wrote:im not ganna go into a debate because I GOT BOTH BITCHES!
:lol:

ME TOO!!!

i so rule

62What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Tue 26 Jan 2010, 10:06

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
yeah well I got a gaming comp and a 360.... all I need....

63What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Tue 26 Jan 2010, 11:18

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized
I have a PS3 that I love and play all the time, and a Wii I hardly use. I also use my comp to play TF2 sometimes (planning to get Mass Effect).

That's what's wrong with the 360: any good games on it will come to the PC eventually. The exclusives aren't worth it.

64What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Tue 26 Jan 2010, 20:20

FreakOnALeash

FreakOnALeash
Believer
WickedKnightAlbel wrote:I have a PS3 that I love and play all the time, and a Wii I hardly use. I also use my comp to play TF2 sometimes (planning to get Mass Effect).

That's what's wrong with the 360: any good games on it will come to the PC eventually. The exclusives aren't worth it.

I disagree with the exclusives part, to play alot of PC games you need a good computer and some people just don't have the money for that which is where consoles come in. While there's alot of bullshit exclusive stuff out there on the market there's also alot of good such as the Fallout expansions, the Arcade stuff and with some Assassins Creed 2 expansions coming out this year it should be pretty good.

65What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Mon 15 Feb 2010, 22:25

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
i have a pc lol(does that count as a console?)
and i had ps2 but it broke :(
and i have wii and psp
and i might get ps3 (hooray)
others than that i use emulators for ds, gba, ps1 and some others

66What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 07 Mar 2010, 00:22

bloodkillerx

Stupified
I have A PS3, PS2, two PS1s (different models), and 2 NESs (One is an original model aka "gray box with the door on front" and top loader.).

Noticed alot of fag-fanboyism. No console is the best one. Each one offers something different than the other. 1 console doesn't suck cause of the other having different features. If all consoles offered the same damn thing, what's the point of owning it? Fanboys are what makes me sick to play video games. Don't care if you're a 360 fanboy or PS3 (or any other console fanboy), you're what ruins video games for people. And before you say I'm one, I played a 360/original Xbox before. Friend brought both over and I played them. My older cousin had an Original Xbox (way before 360/PS3/Wii was out) I do for a fact like them...but I always liked Sony systems.

And if I hated Microsoft, why would I be using a Ergonomic-curved Microsoft keyboard and OS (Windows7)? I don't. I like both consoles for what they have to offer.

67What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Wed 17 Mar 2010, 12:00

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
360, Cube, PS2, PC(counts?)

68What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 28 Mar 2010, 23:15

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
Xb360 and psp

69What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Mon 29 Mar 2010, 22:15

TheSickness

TheSickness
Loading The Weapon
I got a PS3 and 360. Rarely use my 360 bcuz the live isn't set up and my ps3 IS, and plus I got killzone 2 (BEASTLY ONLINE!) and the majority of my other games on the P-S-3! I like the free-ness of the PS3, and the sense of "I can use this as MORE than just a gaming console" that I never get with my 360.

70What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Tue 30 Mar 2010, 00:11

_KJ_

_KJ_
A Welcome Burden
agreed with my psp can do more than my 360 can with a quarter of the size its like havin a computer in my pocket

71What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Fri 02 Apr 2010, 23:10

master of destruction

master of destruction
xbox elite 360 wwev smakdouwn2010 UP TO SOMETHING

72What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Tue 13 Apr 2010, 15:05

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
CrowX wrote:what ps3 has online play free not have to pay like gay x box

But XBL is better overall. You get what you pay for.

Tbqh, I think the PS3 is better if you're an offline gamer. But 360 destroys online.

As far as companies are concerned:

Microsoft
Pros:
-Bill Gates

Cons:
- He's retired
- Greedy money hungry vultures
- Shit hardware
- Biased fanbase

Sony
Pros:
- Used to make top of the line hardware
- Japanese Company

Cons:
- Hardware's gone down in the past few years
- Biased fanbase
- Way overrated

I personally own a 360, gamecube and PS2. I have a computer with a monster video card from 2007.

I used to have a Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, DS, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Playstation.

73What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Fri 16 Apr 2010, 01:15

Toshichi

Toshichi
Game boy, PSP, playstation, super nintendo, Xbox, Xbox 360

74What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Thu 22 Apr 2010, 22:58

Tai Tnak

Tai Tnak
Immortalized
me - ps2
12yr old uncle - ps3, game cube, broken xbox, nintendo ds
younger siblings - wii

lol!

75What Game system you Own. - Page 3 Empty Re: What Game system you Own. Sun 09 May 2010, 12:11

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
PsP Ps2 Wii and pc
and im planning on DS and Ps3 :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com