That is unreal he seemed fine and him dying is still shocking

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

3 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Fri 03 Jul 2009, 16:25

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
I know. It was probally a shock for everyone that was there with him.

View user profile

4 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Fri 03 Jul 2009, 17:11

Bowers

Immortalized
doesn't look like a person about to die

View user profile

5 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Fri 03 Jul 2009, 17:55

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Something must have happened after that.

View user profile

6 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Sat 04 Jul 2009, 05:51

krakronyz44

Believer
isn't it ironic that the tour was called "This Is It"?

View user profile

7 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Sun 23 Aug 2009, 13:20

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
They are releasing a movie with more of this footage in it. It will be in theaters October 28. It will run for 2 weeks.

View user profile

8 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Tue 25 Aug 2009, 01:44

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator
Michael suffered from depression, and had serious sleeping disorders so
the doctor gave Michael valium that puts you in a sedated mind, lorazepam is a generic name for Ativan. When my Mother was dying, I had to give that to her it also eases pain and help a patint sleep. Midazolam was givin to him also and other drugs. When he still wasn't able to sleep, the doctor gave him 25 milligrams of Propofol after M.J. asked for it.Propofol is called Diprivan a barbiturate it is used for procedural sedation. That stuff will put you out in 15 seconds! Some Patients will stop breathing in a matter of seconds after they are put under. That's why a team in the hospital called R.T. Respiratory therapists are there to give oxygen or whatever is needed.I had had over 10 years of nurses training to care for critical care patients So I understand why, what and how that happened. Its very sad.He died days before my poor mom died and that too damn much to take. R.I.P Michael.

View user profile

9 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Tue 25 Aug 2009, 22:51

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
Dawn_Cato wrote:Michael suffered from depression, and had serious sleeping disorders so
the doctor gave Michael valium that puts you in a sedated mind, lorazepam is a generic name for Ativan. When my Mother was dying, I had to give that to her it also eases pain and help a patint sleep. Midazolam was givin to him also and other drugs. When he still wasn't able to sleep, the doctor gave him 25 milligrams of Propofol after M.J. asked for it.Propofol is called Diprivan a barbiturate it is used for procedural sedation. That stuff will put you out in 15 seconds! Some Patients will stop breathing in a matter of seconds after they are put under. That's why a team in the hospital called R.T. Respiratory therapists are there to give oxygen or whatever is needed.I had had over 10 years of nurses training to care for critical care patients So I understand why, what and how that happened. Its very sad.He died days before my poor mom died and that too damn much to take. R.I.P Michael.

Im very sorry for you loss. Goth Girl

View user profile

10 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 16:13

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
When doctor Murry put Jackson under with diprivan he went to make some phone calls and when he came back jackson was dead.

View user profile

11 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Sat 29 Aug 2009, 17:29

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
Just Wow.

View user profile

12 Re: Michael Jackson's Final Rehersal 2009 on Sun 30 Aug 2009, 14:30

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
Yeah. Who leaves a patient who is under powerful anisthetics to go make phone calls.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion.com | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum