Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember song... Empty Remember song... Thu 11 Jun 2009, 05:19

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
I say no, but ppl keep telling me that David cannot sing this song like he used too, like with the high parts..What do u think? Dancing David

I am saying, I think he can still sing it still.

2Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Thu 11 Jun 2009, 13:37

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
David can nail that part. If you listen to some of the bootlegs, there's a part in the song where he raises his pitch beyond the range of the song, so i definetly think he can sing it jus like he always could.

3Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Thu 11 Jun 2009, 17:43

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Yeah from what i heard recently he could still sing it very well

4Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 01:52

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
thank you! i agree too! People just are dumb.

5Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 04:50

SalamanderJesus

SalamanderJesus
Stupified
See people just assume that every band has to sing every one of their songs live exactly as it sounds on the record...I've never seen one band that can actually do that and if they did they'd be lip syncing for sure. That's the beauty of live shows though you get something that while it might sound a bit different to how it was recorded it still blows you away.

6Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 06:47

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
See people just assume that every band has to sing every one of their songs live exactly as it sounds on the record...

Agreed.

And do you know reason for that?

MTV MTV MTV......

99% of those freaking pop stars etc etc are using playback on concerts. And those teens are like "omg omg, listen how heavenly voice, even on live, just like on studio, omg britney is so awesome...." *puke* . So IMO that is the main reason for peoples whining about difference between studio and live performance.

7Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 08:42

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Recorded songs arent always the same live.

David is amazing live, I think he sounds better than the CD. More gritty & raw.

8Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 09:19

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Yeah, and one mistake peoples keep doing.

Some peoples have never seen them live, and still they wrote stuff on youtube comments to disturbed live videos :

"omg they dont sound good on live"

Dammit man, disturbed live performance is one of those, "once in the lifetime" experiences wich you HAVE to feel. Atleast once. Then you can try say again how much disturbed sucks at live, hehe.

9Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 09:23

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
Hoemmed wrote:Yeah, and one mistake peoples keep doing.

Some peoples have never seen them live, and still they wrote stuff on youtube comments to disturbed live videos :

Dammit man, disturbed live performance is one of those, "once in the lifetime" experiences wich you HAVE to feel. Atleast once. Then you can try say again how much disturbed sucks at live, hehe.

Exactly.

Seeing Disturbed live for me was AMAZING. David has the most powerful voice I have ever heard, it's pretty stupid for people to judge something they haven't been to/have no idea about.

10Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 09:55

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
i have listened to some of the MAAW iv shows via youtube etc and he seems to still have an amazing voice especially with the start of ten thousand fists song that just blew me away

11Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 10:07

Hoemmed

Hoemmed
Dehumanized
Man im telling you.

When disturbed were on Helsinki 2008. And the "slow" opening of TTF kicked in..
Hes voice was just.... It filled every spot in the arena, it was so powerfull, it like ripped my head off. Purely amazing. Cant descripe it, you have to FEEL it.

12Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Fri 12 Jun 2009, 13:13

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Hoemmed wrote:Yeah, and one mistake peoples keep doing.

Amen. I didn't fully appreciate Down With The Sickness until I heard a live version of it. They literally took the song, renovated it, and blew my head off. Especially with the breakdown part at the end. All the best bands are able to keep songs entertaining live by making their songs more original.

13Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sat 13 Jun 2009, 01:36

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Is there a video on youtube for that TTF video, would love to see it?? Love to hear that voice in the beginning. I just saw another live performance of him doing Remember, cuz it is one of my favorite songs, and his voice just blew me away, like ALWAYS!! i mean he is not perfect all the time, but he is absolutely amazing, and I have to agree, I do think he sounds better live..That song sounded just like the record if not better!! He didn't get high on the real high one note, but did the rest, so I'm like who cares, the song was beautiful and he is getting older. Voices change, and so do day to day. and I agree! To hell with these young retards, Who The F cares about Britney and those damn Jonas Brothers. They don't know what real music is.. And David has talent and I can listen to that voice over and over.

14Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sat 13 Jun 2009, 05:28

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
I've never had the chance to see them live. Closest I've gotten were the bootlegs and a Pro-Recorded Concert in Norfolk.

15Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sat 22 Aug 2009, 12:54

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
I heard them live from a bootleg. OMFG.....amazing, my friend is like "Oh well, he isn't good live" Im like "Yeah okay sure" I listened to it, my mind was blown. 17 times.

16Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sat 22 Aug 2009, 16:47

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate
Every concert I've been to, the vocalist's voice sounded more high pitched than it really is and the music overpowered it too. Cuz of all that, I don't expect it to sound like the studio. It doesn't take away from the experience though. I've seen Disturbed twice, and the last time I was front row and Dan and John kept playing right in front of me. I could hear them strumming too lol. Head Bang

17Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sat 22 Aug 2009, 16:58

Lazarus12

Lazarus12
Believer
THAT IS SO SICK! GAH! If only my friend was at his mom's house when they were here, we could've seen it

18Remember song... Empty Re: Remember song... Sun 23 Aug 2009, 18:12

Disturbed_Melanie

Disturbed_Melanie
Believer
Ya, you can never expect the same experience from album cover to live....You are suppose to expect something different live...but, David is David.. David

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com