Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Its taken me a while to introduce myself, as I have already posted several times on many topics throughout the website. But I figured I should formally Introduce myself.......In a non face to face way.

So I'm Dylan from Balgonie Sk. It's a small town, dont bother looking for it on a map. It's where the punks think their gangsters and the gangsters don't exist. Right now Im in computer science class, which i usually spend on this website cause the work is easy to complete. Right now i only play saxophone, but i am going to learn guitar this summer. I enjoy serious discussions on music and sport, and sarcasm. O i love sarcasm. Anyways this is going a little to long for someone who's already been on the site for a month, so im going to conclude with a dancing Charmander and talk to you great people later. :charmander:

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
About time you introduce yourself lol welcome to morbus rising. The guy

tormented_insanity

tormented_insanity
Loading The Weapon
CIA operatives? lol. I'm saying welcome, because you've been floating around for a while so I'm not wasting my breath...er, charectors. lol

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Welcome to our forum x

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Welcome Disturbed Fan

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
LMAO you know you're a post whore if your welcoming someone who's been on the site for several months already.

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Fuck Yeah. I also had nothing to do while downloading music.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com