You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hey Guys I just wanted to bost this blog because people keeping saying that aren't completely sure of which songs were recorded during the ten thousand fists era and which weren't well then I will help all you clear this up so you guys don't have to wonder about this question any more these are all the songs that were January to April 2005 these are the songs :
Ten Thousand Fists
Just Stop
Guarded
Deify
Stricken
I'm Alive
Sons of Plunder
Overburdened
DecaDence
Forgiven
Land of Confusion
Sacred Lie
Pain Redefined
Avarice
Hell
Monster
Two Worlds
Sickened
Criminal
This Moment
those were all songs recorded during the process your welcome I am just trying to help this up just so you which songs were recorded .



Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Fri 02 Oct 2009, 17:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : from Sared Lie to Sacred Lie song name beign corrected)

View user profile

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Yep, that's 20.

View user profile

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
"This Moment" was recored in 2007. And we don't even know if "Criminal" is a B-side track to Ten Thousand Fists.

View user profile

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
TimDisturbed wrote:"This Moment" was recored in 2007. And we don't even know if "Criminal" is a B-side track to Ten Thousand Fists.

This Moment was actually recorded during TTF. David or someone said in a interview This Moment was not put on TTF because they planned on waiting for a opportunity where it could be put on a soundtrack for a movie.

View user profile

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
TimDisturbed wrote:"This Moment" was recored in 2007. And we don't even know if "Criminal" is a B-side track to Ten Thousand Fists.


Criminal was a B side track to TTF



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


CrowX
Administrator
View user profile

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
I don't understand why songs like hell and criminal were not on TTF as they are both better than avarice

View user profile

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Hell was pretty much the third best song off the album. If it was on the original album.

View user profile
Bowers wrote:I don't understand why songs like hell and criminal were not on TTF as they are both better than avarice


I agree avarice and forgiven were not as good as monster, hell , monster and two worlds

View user profile

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
I adore Hell. Its one of my favourite Disturbed songs but I cannot find it anywhere !

I got told it was a B side on the Stricken single, but I have that single & it's not on it D;

View user profile
Queen_Vee wrote:I adore Hell. Its one of my favourite Disturbed songs but I cannot find it anywhere !

I got told it was a B side on the Stricken single, but I have that single & it's not on it D;
Hey Queen Vee there are two different stricken cd singles one has stricken and believe b-side dehumanized (studio verison) and the other stricken cd single has stricken hell and darkeness live from music as a wepon part II and I have both of them .

View user profile

Queen_Vee

Queen_Vee
Stupified
disturbed fan86 wrote:
Queen_Vee wrote:I adore Hell. Its one of my favourite Disturbed songs but I cannot find it anywhere !

I got told it was a B side on the Stricken single, but I have that single & it's not on it D;
Hey Queen Vee there are two different stricken cd singles one has stricken and believe b-side dehumanized (studio verison) and the other stricken cd single has stricken hell and darkeness live from music as a wepon part II and I have both of them .

Ohhh right, I have the one with Dehumanized on it.
I will just have to keep my eyes open on eBay.

Thanks !

View user profile

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
If criminal was recorded during TTF and 15 songs were recorded in the making of indestructible is there a song we have not heard yet?

View user profile
Bowers wrote:If criminal was recorded during TTF and 15 songs were recorded in the making of indestructible is there a song we have not heard yet?
hey bowers maybe disturbed re-recorded criminal again and maybe disturbed considered the TTF verison of criminal a demo verison and also I counted the list of the songs made during indestructible and it is 15 tracks :
Indestructible 1
Inside the Fire 2
Deceiver 3
The Night 4
Perfect Insanity 5
Haunted 6
Enough 7
The Curse 8
Torn 9
Criminal 10
Divide 11
Facade 12
Run 13
Parasite 14
Midlife Crisis 15
that's 15 tracks right there or maybe you could be right.

View user profile

TimDisturbed

TimDisturbed
Disturbed One
ADisturbed0ne wrote:This Moment was actually recorded during TTF. David or someone said in a interview This Moment was not put on TTF because they planned on waiting for a opportunity where it could be put on a soundtrack for a movie.

Oh okay, thanks for the info, man.

CrowX wrote:Criminal was a B side track to TTF

Really? I suppose that could be true. Thanks.

View user profile

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
do you think that in the "decade of disturbed" DVD there might be some bonus tracks on it e.g. emptiness(song that was on the making of indestructible)

View user profile

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Criminal was on TTF? Wow you hear something new everyday.

View user profile

ADisturbed0ne

ADisturbed0ne
Stupified
Morbid Spawn wrote:Criminal was on TTF? Wow you hear something new everyday.

No one knows for sure if they ever recorded Criminal for TTF. My guess is they probably had a start on the song but didn't think it had much potential and put it off to the side until the next album. Kind of like the songs they never recorded for Indestructible (Mine, Emptiness, My Insanity), I bet one of those songs will be on the next album, if my guess is right and they finish one of them like they did with Criminal.

View user profile

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
Maybe Criminal was like Perfect Insanity, in that they made a version of it, then thought it had more potential than what they made it, so chose to improve on it and save it for the next album.

View user profile

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
I never knew that Criminal was a B-Side to TTF

View user profile

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
lol i think criminal is very underrated too. i never would have thot it was recorded for ttf. the whole time i could only come up with 19songs recorded for TTF. it clears up alot. perfect insanity worked out great imo

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

 
  •  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com