Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Sat 16 Jan 2010, 17:33

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
to me its gotta be sevendust because they put out songs and albums that should reconize more and i would also throw in Static X they have not gotten the recongnition they deserve!!!!\m/

27Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Mon 18 Jan 2010, 03:16

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Oh yeah Sevendust is very underrated

28Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Mon 26 Apr 2010, 11:53

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
Surprised no one has said that Disturbed's underrated.

And also; *raises hand*

29Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Wed 05 May 2010, 17:20

Darkking

Darkking
Asylum
Remiel wrote:I listen to countless bands outside the mainstream that will never be recognized. Part of the reason I do this is BECAUSE they're outside of the normal boundaries of society's musical standards.

P.S. Raise you right hand if you think Beastie Boys is the worst thing you've ever heard. *raises hand* (I'd rather listen to cats dying.)

BRASS MONKEY..THAT FUNKY MONKEY!!

(beastie boyz song that i can never get the fuck outta my head)

yep, i dont hate or even dislike any type of music or band (exept beastie boyz) just can get into there stuff

30Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Wed 05 May 2010, 18:13

GiveIntoTheNight

GiveIntoTheNight
Loading The Weapon
Judging by how big HIM is in Europe I'd call them very, very overrated.
I agree that :Disturbed: is underrated. One grammy nomination after 4 great albums? Seriously?
From Metal bands Opeth is the most underrated, they should be right there on top along with the rest great metal bands.
Judging by some chart positions I came across the other day while having a lenghty music conversation, Muse's interesting albums made no impact at all at the States. Top positions in so many countries and 100th place in the USA...

31Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Sat 08 May 2010, 17:31

DYLANPCRIDDLE

DYLANPCRIDDLE
One of The Ten Thousand
GiveIntoTheNight wrote:Judging by how big HIM is in Europe I'd call them very, very overrated.
I agree that :Disturbed: is underrated. One grammy nomination after 4 great albums? Seriously?
From Metal bands Opeth is the most underrated, they should be right there on top along with the rest great metal bands.
Judging by some chart positions I came across the other day while having a lenghty music conversation, Muse's interesting albums made no impact at all at the States. Top positions in so many countries and 100th place in the USA...

ya but metal bands dont earn respect through fucking grammy's. metal bands earn respect through reputation, and Disturbed has a lot of fans from both fans of the hard rock and metal genre. So they may be underrated, but there a lot of other bands that are far more underrated than them.

32Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Thu 13 May 2010, 15:04

kr0w93

kr0w93
Asylum
HeXeN....

Their drummer is fucking insane and the guitarist isn't too be messed around with either.

Seriously... check out their fucking State of Insurgency album.

33Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Fri 28 May 2010, 14:45

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
Metallica...because they can never get enough attention.

34Most Underrated Band. - Page 2 Empty Re: Most Underrated Band. Fri 28 May 2010, 14:50

Mr Minio

Loading The Weapon
Metallica with Led Zeppelin are most overrated bands.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com