Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Bound2Fate

Bound2Fate

Kingston160

Kingston160
Believer

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Twice--

First time: September of 2005 in Oklahoma City

Second time: Just this past September during the Uproar Festival in Tulsa, OK

Hopefully, they'll come back this way on the Weapon 5 tour...because I'm SO there!

ThePlague

ThePlague
Eye of the Storm
slamer80 wrote:
ThePlague wrote:[b]Going to See them Live for the first time...in like 33 Days

Yeah! Only 33 to go? damn the time is going quick. This will be my first time seeing them:)

Its Gonna be awesome. I'll cya there :D

Melloow

Dehumanized
I saw them once before in 2008 in germany Rock Am Ring. And now i'm gonna see them on the second of December in Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam :) :3

MMEggman

MMEggman
Loading The Weapon
I've seen 'em twice (Two nights in a row) - Last time they came to Australia.

Willistor

Willistor
Stupified
twice

first at the Mayhem fest in '08 in Chicago
second this year at the uproar fest in Minneapolis

Will probably see them when they do MAAW5

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
Unfortunately... once. At the 2008 Meyhem Festival in Detroit. It was my very first concert ever... and because of how violent the crowd got, it has been my only concert experience. I only came to see Disturbed and came in the afternoon, sat through DragonForce (which kinda sucked cause I didn't understand a word the singer said and he was too rude, in my opinion) and left before SlipKnot came out. Never got to truly finish watching Disturbed because of how crazy the crowd was that night; had to leave as they started up Down With The Sickness. The crowd was just way... too... out of control.

As much as the crowd was horrible, Disturbed rocked, so I had a good time.

I told myself that I will go back in a few years.

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
I've seen them 3 times, first at Mayhem 2008 in Detroit, second at MaaW 4 2009 in Detroit, and third at Uproar 2010 in Columbus.

I would have seen them a fourth time this past weekend on the US run with Hail the Villain and Art of Dying, but David got sick so it was cancelled as most know.

So 3 times so far...many more to come.

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
damn im so jealous of you guys :3

maybe i'll stowaway on the next flight to the US just so i can see them. i already have a visa ;)

Melloow

Dehumanized
If you'll do that make sure you pick the flight to the netherlands.. We'll meet in the Heineken Music Hall and then we'll take the train to my place:D

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol sure dear ;)

Animal-of-The-Night

Animal-of-The-Night
Loading The Weapon
TheDarkDestroyer520 wrote:I've seen them 3 times, first at Mayhem 2008 in Detroit, second at MaaW 4 2009 in Detroit, and third at Uproar 2010 in Columbus.

I would have seen them a fourth time this past weekend on the US run with Hail the Villain and Art of Dying, but David got sick so it was cancelled as most know.

So 3 times so far...many more to come.

You were at the 08 Meyhem in Detroit? Shit, did you remember the drunken idiots in the lawn pavillion ripping up the sod and chucking it into the seating area! Ideally, you weren't one of them... x/
I got hit by fresh, wet stuff right after the rain and got mud all over my new concert shirt that I bought earlier that afternoon. And poor David got hit in the chest by some that found its way up to the stage (during Divide, I think). God love him though; he just kept going without missing a beat.

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
Animal-of-The-Night wrote: And poor David got hit in the chest by some that found its way up to the stage (during Divide, I think). God love him though; he just kept going without missing a beat.

omg! poor David! amazing that he kept going

some people are just...i swear, they just go to stuff like this to drink

I've been to quite a few concerts myself, from Placebo to Aerosmith and Metallica and Alice in Chains and I literally got lucky with the crowd. I mean they were passionate and all, but not with a death wish.

Even at Sonisphere I was in the middle of a HUGE crowd at half the Slayer concert and the entire Metallica concert, and except for some morons who were "travelling" from one point of the crowd to another, stinking of beer, everybody was great

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
those kind of people should be punched in the face

Sal

Sal
Tonight will be #29 for me. Hard to believe that my son was 12 when we went to our first show and he's now 22 and a senior in college.

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
7 times and i will be seeing them the 8th time this year.

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
First concert ever was MAAW III in Madison. Saw them again at MAAW IV and at Uproar in Madison. Trying to get to a MAAW V date but the closest show was sold out. Going to see them in May in Milwaukee. Three so far, gonna be four in a few months.

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Going to see them for the 3rd time in San Antonio in two weeks...on my birthday, no less! And if what I've been hearing about Mayhem is true, I'll go to that as well because they're going to make a stop in Oklahoma City...

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
I have NEVER gotten to see them live and it SUX!!!!

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
^ same here :((((

Seriously Disturbed Fan

Seriously Disturbed Fan
I saw them back in 2009 when they came to Halifax with All That Remains, Skindred and Art of Dying. All of them were so awesome! Finally gonna get to see them again when they come back with KoRn, Sevendust and Stillwell! Gonna be one hell of a show!!

vita

vita
My friends' band played last spring in Minsk (Belarus) as a support to Korn and Korn came to peform right after the tour with Disturbed so I "could fell at a backstage a smell of Disturbed Soul [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]", still...
And later Disturbed didn't come to Moscow while touring last yaer. So I am еру unlucky one [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Only once in 2006 in Dayton, Ohio. Hopefully that will change!

Melloow

Dehumanized
Sadly only twice

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com