how many times have you guys seen disturbed? - Page 2

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
They dislike the language problem. But I don't give a fuck what they think. I'm finally seeing the world through open eyes, and they don't like that.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
they should be glad you dont listen to heavier stuff like lamb of god :lol:

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
There's a slight problem with that, I DO listen to Lamb Of God. My parents just don't know about it.

View user profile

Zerstörer

Sickened
I was at the Disturbed concert in Minneapolis, Minnesota on May 8. It was awesome! Maybe they'll come to MN again, some time when I actually have some money for tickets, Metallica is coming in October but the tickets are already almost sold out and I don't have any money until the end of the month... That was my problem the first time Disturbed was around, too, that was back in November of last year. That and Mom grounded me until, like, the day before.

tormented_insanity, why can't parents mind their own business, lol...

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
Zerstörer, I know right? lol

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
tormented_insanity wrote:They dislike the language problem. But I don't give a fuck what they think. I'm finally seeing the world through open eyes, and they don't like that.

i'm an evangelical and i've seen them (as i said above) 16 times......i also brought my daughter the last time.....thet don't go against anything in my spirituality so i don't get it......i hope you get to see them soon.......:)

View user profile

xEnigmaticOnex

Disturbed One
I saw them once and they so rocked.

View user profile

Jerr

Believer
once in nashville....best day of my life

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
laurieann131313 wrote:
tormented_insanity wrote:They dislike the language problem. But I don't give a fuck what they think. I'm finally seeing the world through open eyes, and they don't like that.

i'm an evangelical and i've seen them (as i said above) 16 times......i also brought my daughter the last time.....thet don't go against anything in my spirituality so i don't get it......i hope you get to see them soon.......:)
My parents have issues. My dad says all metal music is evil and satanic, and they won't listen to me when I tell them otherwise so yeah. And thanks, I hope I see them soon to.

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
tormented_insanity wrote:
laurieann131313 wrote:

My parents have issues. My dad says all metal music is evil and satanic, and they won't listen to me when I tell them otherwise so yeah. And thanks, I hope I see them soon to.

have them listen to demon hunter and then have them come back and say all metal is satanic....actually the "main stream hard core metal scene" has been inundated w/christian metal acts...there are more christian ones than non christian ones....just leave it to me to stir the pot...lol

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
laurieann131313 wrote:
tormented_insanity wrote:
laurieann131313 wrote:

have them listen to demon hunter and then have them come back and say all metal is satanic....actually the "main stream hard core metal scene" has been inundated w/christian metal acts...there are more christian ones than non christian ones....just leave it to me to stir the pot...lol
That is true. My Dad is a hardcore "blugrass shit" fan. lol he wouldn't listen to me and neither would my mom. lol

View user profile

Darkking

Asylum
I saw them once at the saint pete times forum april 10 2009 with: Hailstorm. Static-X. Hollywood Undead. Staind. Chevelle. Saliva(who was taken off the bill due to illness) Where all there...AND THEY TOTALLY ROCKED THE HOUSE..There was a pre show free show outside before the REAL SHOW INSIDE started and there was: Nonpoint. Cavo. Adelitas Way. Uncrowned (local up and coming bands) And they kicked ass to.

I got the tickets as a birthday present and went there with my dad and my two best friends.

and i would just like to note that no matter what happends next year that if Disturbeds comes around again im going...i had a great time and would recomend it to ANYONE AND EVERYONE...disturbed will KICK YOUR ASS

I get the feeling iv told this story before..but who care it was awesome and i just love saying..I SAW DISTURBED..IN YOUR FACE HA HA!!

View user profile

Morbid Spawn

One of The Ten Thousand
I WAS GOING TO SEE THEM YESTERDAY, BUT MY FUCKING SICKNESS... destroyed my hopes and dreamms....

wahhhhhhhhhh hahaha.....*sobs for the rest of his life*

View user profile

tormented_insanity

Loading The Weapon
Wow Spawny. I'd be upset to, but, that little rant was just a slight melodramatic.

View user profile

Bowers

Immortalized
Morbid Spawn wrote:I WAS GOING TO SEE THEM YESTERDAY, BUT MY FUCKING SICKNESS... destroyed my hopes and dreamms....

oh that totally sucks id have gone not matter how sick i was mayb they would have let you have better seats because you were sick

View user profile

IndestructibleChick

Down With the Sickness
Saw them for the first time back in October last year when they came to London, England! The show was sooo awesome!!! And then the next day, to my surprise, I found out that they were gonna be doing a record signing at a London record store, so I got to meet them and had a copy of Indestructible (little Vinyl record signed!) I got pics, if you guys wanna see just let me know and I'll post them! :)

View user profile
My second time seeing disturbed live in concert will be with my dad on Sunday August 29th 2010 at the rockstar uproar festival at the pnc bank arts center in homdel,NJ we will be sitting in section 302 but I'm not sure which seat numbers exactly but I will be taking a vacation day to take off from work for that show. I can't fucking wait

Last edited by disturbed fan86 on Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just add a few more comments.)

View user profile

disturbedismygod

Dehumanized
I have never seen them live, but i would like to.

View user profile

laurieann131313

The Animal
16 times

View user profile
Once with KoRn, once at a local event; dubbed "XMas Ball" in '06, Mayhem Fest '09 and with Sevendust opening for them in February this year equals 4 times and counting. Though I'll miss Uproar, I'm looking forward to MAAW V!

View user profile
Morbid Spawn wrote:I WAS GOING TO SEE THEM YESTERDAY, BUT MY FUCKING SICKNESS... destroyed my hopes and dreamms....

Jeez, how sick were you? I went to a concert with a sinus infection and we were near the top row (That was a nightmare coming down) and I nearly went to a Disturbed show this year with an I.V. in my arm! Not to mention my pre-existing condition that's with me all the time. I would have to be near my death bed before I would miss a show! So you must have been really sick, my sympathies. But remember their annual MAAW shows though, you may get another chance this year.

View user profile

ThePlague

Eye of the Storm
Going to See them Live for the first time...in like 33 Days

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Immortalized
none...though i hope i will someday :)

View user profile

PoisonIvy

Haunted
^same here :(

View user profile

slamer80

Believer
ThePlague wrote:Going to See them Live for the first time...in like 33 Days

Yeah! Only 33 to go? damn the time is going quick. This will be my first time seeing them:)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com