Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Pictures of David's House Empty Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:07

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:26

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
how did you get them? you must have broke into his house Lol

3Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:29

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
LMAO! Yes I broke in and snapped all the pictures. LOL I am a psycho stalker! No, I didn't break in. He is trying to sell his house in Chicago so that he can get outta there.

4Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:43

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
how come he's selling all his houses he has sold the one that was on cribs and the castle one aswell and now this one i wonder whats up with that?

5Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:47

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
In a recent interview he said he wants to leave all the bad stuff and cold weather behind and have a fresh start. And of all places, he is looking at Austin Texas!!! Maybe he and John are like best buddies now!

6Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 12:49

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
do dan and mike still live in chicago?

7Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 13:02

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
As far as I know they both still live in Chicago.

8Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 13:36

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
ldywlfolson wrote:...he is looking at Austin Texas!!!
WOOT! Austin is like close to around 5 or 6 hours away from me. I gots family down there. Maybe just maybe I might run into him some day. Hey a girl can dream cant she ahahah

9Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 13:41

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
That would be sweet. Plus Austin is REALLY BIG, he would have a lot more aninimity (sp? damn I am the worst speller, you would think with a BA in English Lit I would be better at it, LOL).

And if he is looking for warm weather, that is the place, it is HOT there!

I had a video of his garage blowing up, but I can't find it now. I don't know what I did with it. LOL

10Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 15:40

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
ldywlfolson wrote:And if he is looking for warm weather, that is the place, it is HOT there!
HELL YAH! Its fucking hot as hell here NOW and its not even summer yet. He should move further up north by me :D

11Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 15:46

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
god your lucky its cold and raining over this side of the atlantic

12Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 17:03

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Yeah I was thinking Oregon would be a good place for him to live! LOL Where are you Goddess?

Bowers, please at least you live in a civilized country with such wonderful history and a lovely staunchy monarchy!

13Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 18:21

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
ldywlfolson wrote:Yeah I was thinking Oregon would be a good place for him to live! LOL Where are you Goddess?

Bowers, please at least you live in a civilized country with such wonderful history and a lovely staunchy monarchy!
I live in north texas :D around 5-6 hours away from austin :P

14Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 18:47

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
ldywlfolson im guessing you dont know britian that well its not that civilised espescially if you visit certain parts of the country all you see is our version of redneck scum but worse :)

15Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:07

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Bowers wrote: ldywlfolson im guessing you dont know britian that well its not that civilised espescially if you visit certain parts of the country all you see is our version of redneck scum but worse

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Ok ok, we all have redneck scum, I don't think there is a country on this planet that doesn't. I guess I should have predicated that with "seem to have a much more civilized". Thank you for the correction. LOL

Goddess, up in the Panhandle? Anywheres near Pamapa or Amarillo or Denton?

Last edited by ldywlfolson on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:33; edited 1 time in total

16Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:08

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Oh and Bowers I have traveled through England, albeit it was "traveling" not living. :)

17Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:22

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
OMG there is actually a place called Amarillo? Lol

18Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:24

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Bowers wrote:OMG there is actually a place called Amarillo? Lol
Umm i think so yah :P

19Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:25

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
thats so funny Lol

20Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:27

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
Oh yeah, and you wanna talk about your crazy rednecks!!! Yee Haw!!! They have drive thru liquor stores! You drive in a bay, there is stuff on either side of you, you tell the attendant what you want and he gives it to you, you pay and drive on out.

21Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:30

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
really thats sounds really awesome but why do you really need a drive thru liquor stores?

22Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:32

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
DisturbedGoddess wrote:
WOOT! Austin is like close to around 5 or 6 hours away from me. I gots family down there. Maybe just maybe I might run into him some day. Hey a girl can dream cant she ahahah

Now who is the mad stalker DG? LMAO!

23Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:33

ldywlfolson

ldywlfolson
Stupified
I don't know why you would need a drive thru like that. Guess cause we are getting to be a very lazy culture and well they are crazy rednecks! LMAO! When I first saw it, I was floored. I couldn't believe it.

24Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:33

DisturbedGoddess

DisturbedGoddess
Believer
Mistress wrote:
DisturbedGoddess wrote:

Now who is the mad stalker DG? LMAO!
AHAHAHAH I guess that would be me :D

25Pictures of David's House Empty Re: Pictures of David's House Thu 23 Apr 2009, 19:36

Mistress

Mistress
Warrior
Ok, scoot over....I can't see....baaahahahaahahahahaha

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com