Why David Draiman doesn't have any tattoos

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Why David Draiman doesn't have any tattoos on Wed 22 Apr 2009, 20:38

CrowX

Administrator
Frontman Dave Draiman talks about the Fact that he has no Tattoos, why he dislikes Clowns, and a possible Disturbed-Show in Israel.

:cyclops:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CrowX
Administrator
View user profile
Good Stuff!!!

View user profile

fuckyea!!

Stupified
doesnt he have tattoos

View user profile
Bless his iccle sockies

lol

View user profile
Tattoos which are sexy on an already sexy man? Clean up my puddle of drool with a mop and bucket!!!

View user profile

Queen_Vee

Stupified
No David dosn't have any tattoos but he said he was thinking about getting one.

To be honest, I think its great that he dosnt have any.
I love tattoos, I have them myself but he hasnt followed everyone just for the sake of getting one. He still looks metal as fuck.

View user profile

IndestructibleChick

Down With the Sickness
Yeah, doesn't make him any less hardcore just cuz he hasn't been inked! lol

View user profile

Queen_Vee

Stupified
IndestructibleChick wrote:Yeah, doesn't make him any less hardcore just cuz he hasn't been inked! lol

Yeah exactly !

Dancing David

View user profile
I actually hope he doesn't get them because he is sexy without them though he'd be just as sexy either way.

View user profile

S.M.F

Eye of the Storm
It's funny that he punched a clown when he was 6 or 7. I never knew he didn't like clowns.

View user profile
I think he would sexy either way. he should get Star of David one, that would be nice. Or one if his Disturbed monsters, he he. Israel tour, them people would have a heart attack. lol.

View user profile

bettayetta

Disturbed One
...I have to agree on NOT getting tats. I have them, also, but there is just something about David Draiman's unique style that makes me want him to remain 'one of a kind'. Tattoos are so run-of-the-mill nowadays. "Do not clutter that gorgeous body with tattoos, David!" I caught a peek at his upper body and it was kind of nice to see that it was not littered with tattoo ink!-bettayetta

View user profile

Dawn_Cato

Global Moderator
It seems that almost everyone I know has a tattoo.....except me. I can also say I do know guys in bands without tattoos and its no big thing to them. I guess without one is ok too...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
I don't have tats either. Contemplated it for a while about 8 years ago when I was dating a man who was covered in them, but I got over it. As for David-- please, David, do not spoil that perfect body with a tattoo! You are, as others have said, just as hot without them.

I think I'll stop or I may pass out thinking about David au naturel...(is it getting warm in here???)

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

_KJ_

A Welcome Burden
ohh ive been wondering this and now i know :D

View user profile

NightHawk

Believer
I think its cool that he dosent have tats but i think that we should have a vendeta against clows coz david dosent like them Disturbed Warrior use the ax against the clows

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
Yeah tat's or not he's still wickedly hot. But I have 8 and don't plan on stopping any time soon:P I love them. They are who i am, express everything that means something to me. Ink to me is a form of art for the world to see who you really are. If Dave does go down that road, I think it would be awesome to get something like the Star Of David, or the Believe symbol. Just not something lame like a chicks name. My ex husband pressured me for years to get his name and I finally went down to do it and got Joseph done. His name was Joe but my son's name is Joseph:P So TECHNICALLY i got both their names so i didn't have to cover it up when i divorced the pathetic fucker 2 years ago...
But also, LMAO, i'm terrorified of clowns too because of Poltergist! My brother let me watch that movie when i was like 7 and i had a clown like the boy did and that night I made my mom take it and lock it up. She had it on her dresser for 10 years till she finally threw it out. What makes me freak out to this day is the ones at the circus. They remind me of that movie:P I"m so lame! LOL

View user profile

Post Orgasmic Chill

One of The Ten Thousand
What the hell are they smiling about all the damn time! XD Hahahahaha!

And getting inked used to be an original thing...but I don't think it is so much anymore. It's putting yourself in the group of other inked people regardless of the tattoo. Good for David for being originally original! :D

View user profile

disturbedlepgirl

Loading The Weapon
They're smiling because they have evil little thoughts:P LMAO

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

Global Moderator
While I'm personally not afraid of clowns, I can see why some people would be. I have a friend who used to perform as a clown, and he could be an evil little fuck if he really wanted to.

Evil thoughts for sure! LOL

Back to the topic at hand... I don't have tats, but I love to see ones that other people have. That totally fascinates me for some reason.

But David should stay ink free, IMHO. If he decides to get one, that's his decision. I won't think any less of him. He's still David with or without a tat.

Your Humble Global Moderator,

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum