Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Thu 16 Apr 2009, 06:07

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
Is Disturbed shorting their set lists for Music as a Weapon, because at first they had 17 songs for download on the Bootleg series, and now the newest shows only have 14 songs (cutting out Meaning of Life, the Medley and The Night). If they are shorting the set, I will be extremely disappointed. Thanks for whoever answers.

2Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Thu 16 Apr 2009, 07:02

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Im not entirely sure. It may be that they arrived late, technology complicationes, that sorta thing. Are you buying ALL of the bootlegs O.O?

3Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Thu 16 Apr 2009, 15:32

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
No, I'm only getting the Bootleg from the Detroit show at Cobo Center. I just don't want them to have a shorter set when they get here.

4Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Wed 22 Apr 2009, 08:28

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
I saw that too and got worried that when they get to Madison those songs will be off the setlist. Some of the more recent ones are jumping around from the full list to one or two songs off, but the Night seems to be the first to go.

5Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Wed 22 Apr 2009, 17:52

TheDarkDestroyer520

TheDarkDestroyer520
Disturbed One
I think The Night usually goes first because its one of the more longer tracks and because its a hard track vocally for David. But yeah like you said, recent shows keep bouncing between 15-17 songs.

6Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Wed 22 Apr 2009, 18:46

TerdFerguson

TerdFerguson
Stupified
That's what I thought, i listened to some of the bootlegs, and he seems to struggle with the night, it's just unfortunate since it's their latest single and one of my favs. I hope that Madison is a 17 song run. It was 2 and a half years since I saw them for the first time at the last weapon tour, and I don't wanna wait another 2 while they go write to hear the night.

7Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Empty Re: Shorting setlists on MaaW 4??? Wed 22 Apr 2009, 19:39

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
He does fine with the night on the waterloo show on my opinion. He just mangles the end of ten thousand fists (I can understand why). The order for the water loo show is.

Voices
Liberate
Just Stop
Prayer
M.O.L.
Confusion
The Night
Remember
Stupify
Medley
The Game
Inside the Fire