You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

zealouso

Warrior
Disturbed12010 wrote:Twilight 1 & 2, sucks monkey dick! and maybe Numbers 3 & 4 will too suck because of The beautiful Vampires, when Vampires are killing Machines not Girly Shit,

Disturbed Warrior

Yumiyuri wrote:Twilight sucks forever.

I agree with you two, kinda fucking gay, i hate it!

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Seriously, how did New Moon get an award? O.o?

View user profile

Jerr

Jerr
Believer
my last gf was a twilight freak, and she would talk about all the dudes on there all the time, it was pretty uncomfortable

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
That's rude and not to mention thoughtless >.<

View user profile

numbtoes12

numbtoes12
Inside The Fire
I used to talk with my last boyfriend about the dudes from Twilight. About how much they SUCKED! Both movies sucked major ass bananas, and my mom loves them and wants to see the third one. I'm just like "take your best friend, the major twilight fangirl. I'm not going." Superman Returns and Johnny English also sucked. I walked out of Johnny English.

View user profile

TheOneYouForsaken

TheOneYouForsaken
Loading The Weapon
The only movie that comes to mind are those god awful Twilight movies, the dialog sucks, the acting sucks, and the "fight" scenes guess what SUCKS. There is nothing good about that movie I mean for christ sakes the credits even suck.

View user profile
I never saw Twilight and I don't intend to. How can they call that shit a vampire story? I actually liked "Daybreakers", at least they took vampires seriously. A movie that I saw recently that sucked was the remake of "The Wolfman". What the hell happened to Anthony Hopkins? He's been in a string of bad horror movies since "Bram Stoker's Dracula"!

View user profile

Mad_Capsule

Mad_Capsule
Stupified
MistressDisturbed wrote: What the hell happened to Anthony Hopkins? He's been in a string of bad horror movies since "Bram Stoker's Dracula"!

Thats not quite true, Shadowlands I'm sure was after Dracula, and The World's Fastest Indian definatly was (the titles aren't as well known but they are good films). Fracture was pretty good and don't forget The Mask of Zorro!! Meet Joe Black too, good movie. They aren't as epic as Silence of the Lambs or Dracula but they're not terrible, some are easily overlooked and certaintly not all horror movies... only a small amount of his career has been made up of horror movies, they're also the most advertised and the ones people associate him most with though so I guess thats why it seems thats all he's done.
But whatevs haha I love Anthony Hopkins <3
I saw Legally Blonde II yesterday, that was pretty bad lol

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
All American remakes (no offense to Americans) of Japanese horror movies suck. Sorry for those I have offended.

View user profile

Vioz

Eye of the Storm
^agreed with rei

Japanese version of the grudge is scarier than the american one
American one is just a joke....srsly

View user profile

Mad_Capsule

Mad_Capsule
Stupified
Tale of Two Sisters is an amazing Japanese horror/thriller, I hear they're remaking it into an American version (so I guess that means add boobs minus scare factor?)

View user profile

PoisonIvy

PoisonIvy
Haunted
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:Napoleon Dynamite. I immediately felt stupid after watching 5 minutes of it.

thank you!!! sometimes i feel like i'm the only one who found that movie incredibly stupid and not funny at all!!!

View user profile

krakronyz44

krakronyz44
Believer
PoisonIvy wrote:
DYLANPCRIDDLE wrote:Napoleon Dynamite. I immediately felt stupid after watching 5 minutes of it.

thank you!!! sometimes i feel like i'm the only one who found that movie incredibly stupid and not funny at all!!!

I actually like that movie. It has the dull kind of humor that I also enjoy in shows like "The Office." Napoleon Dynamite is one of those movies where you either love it or just despise it

View user profile

zealouso

Warrior
numbtoes12 wrote:Johnny English also sucked. I walked out of Johnny English.

WTF Nah, Johnny English was funny. Disturbed Fans really do have different dis/similarities

View user profile
Twilight sucks for life. I didn't like any of the movies, much less the books.

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

Disturbed1forEternity
God of the Mind
One of the stupidest movies I've ever seen is American Pie Presents: Band Camp. I almost puked during a couple of those scenes. Plus, it was just plan retarded.

View user profile

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
About "Twilight"--

One of my sons, when told that the vampires "sparkled", said that wasn't sparkle, it was residue from the cocaine they're snorting to deal with being in such a horrid flick!

Your Humble Global Moderator,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Gonna fight the war and use my music as a weapon

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
lol to that! xD

View user profile
That post deserves a dancing David! Dancing David

View user profile

LoneSoldierRyan

LoneSoldierRyan
Disturbed One
The host, The cave

View user profile

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Greese....with John Travolta![You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View user profile

Melloow

Dehumanized
Machete only one thing was good in the movie steven seagal was in it. but the movie SUCKED

View user profile

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Uh....problably super bad

View user profile

Yumiyuri

Yumiyuri
Immortalized
Jim Carrey movies :p

View user profile

PricelessDamnation

PricelessDamnation
Disturbed One
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.

The first ten minutes were pretty good, but it just went downhill from there. Sure, I like perverted jokes as much as the next guy but that's pretty much the entire screenplay.

As much as I like Will Ferrell, this movie was definitely not his best when compared to Elf and Talladega Nights.

Last edited by PricelessDamnation on Sun 10 Oct 2010, 20:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistake)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com