Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 06 Apr 2009, 20:50

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
DVD PLANS IN THE WORKS FOR DISTURBED
Point Music News provided by LaunchDaily
4/6/2009
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Disturbed has taken out its biggest stage production in years on this spring's Music As A Weapon tour, which makes the show ripe for documenting on a DVD. Singer David Draiman told us that the group plans to do just that and more: "We already have a bunch of footage that's been amassed, and we're trying to do a full-blown production shoot of one or more of these actual live performances. And there is definitely plans for a DVD in the works. I don't know necessarily that it will be specifically a Music As A Weapon DVD. I think that it's going to be more of a 'Decade of Disturbed,' so to speak."

Draiman did not give any indication of when the DVD might be released.

He also said that Disturbed will hit European summer festivals after Music As A Weapon finishes up in the U.S. That will likely bring the touring cycle behind the band's Indestructible album to a close as the band turns its attention later in the year to its fifth studio effort.

The Weapon lineup also features Killswitch Engage, Lacuna Coil, Chimaira, and others, along with extreme sports demonstrations, tattoo artists, a vendor village and outdoor second stage.

Music As A Weapon next stops in Pensacola, Florida, on Tuesday (April 7th).

Last edited by CrowX on Tue 07 Apr 2009, 15:55; edited 1 time in total

2Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 06 Apr 2009, 20:54

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
fuck yeah i know they will put the night on that i hope so maybe a full blown show with a documentry in one cant wait

3Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 06 Apr 2009, 21:33

sharknamedpeppy

sharknamedpeppy
Disturbed One
this will be epic!

4Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 06 Apr 2009, 22:02

killswitch72

killswitch72
Disturbed One
Hell yeah I cant wait!!!! :cyclops:

5Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Tue 07 Apr 2009, 01:33

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
I can't wait either it will be kick ass . :?:

6Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Sun 19 Apr 2009, 23:50

Intoxication

Intoxication
Disturbed One
Can't wait for this.

7Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 20 Apr 2009, 20:33

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
cant fucking, should be great.

8Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 20 Apr 2009, 22:07

YourFaçadeCan'tDisguise

YourFaçadeCan'tDisguise
Stupified
I Will be getting this for sure.

9Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Tue 21 Apr 2009, 07:25

VoiD

VoiD
This will be sick :bball:

10Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Fri 01 May 2009, 00:00

disturbed fan86

disturbed fan86
Warrior
I was hoping that Disturbed would release another dvd and I think this dvd will also be the sequal to the M.O.L. dvd that we all have been waiting for and I hope that will also have special features and some hidden easter eggs on the dvd .

11Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Fri 01 May 2009, 00:04

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
I hope this will be torrented and ready for download soon after it is released on the trade and downloads :).

12Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Fri 01 May 2009, 15:10

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Omg this will be amazing that'll be really cool :) x

13Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Fri 01 May 2009, 22:26

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
xxxDisturbedxxx wrote:I hope this will be torrented and ready for download soon after it is released on the trade and downloads :).

I am sure it will be

14Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Sat 02 May 2009, 21:20

xxxDisturbedxxx

xxxDisturbedxxx
Loading The Weapon
Yay.

15Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Sun 03 May 2009, 12:41

Sickened One

Sickened One
Disturbed One
I will be getting this. :flower:

16Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 18:22

Monster666

Monster666
Stricken
this is awesome, can't wait! ^(#

17Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 19:55

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
cant wait

18Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 20:32

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
awesome cant wait :D

hopefully in this DVD they might explain why fuzz left

19Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 20:38

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Theres an explaination on his myspace

20Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 20:41

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
whos my space

21Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 20:44

Bowers

Bowers
Immortalized
fuzz's myspace there is a link somewhere in this forum

but thats mypsace so anyone can create a profile and pretend to be him so its not a trust worthy source of information and even if it is him its likly to be extremely biased.

22Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 20:45

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Fuzzes my space I think is fake

23Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 22:03

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
Hmm okie
well the dvd will be amazing anyway but we need to know when its coming out!

24Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Mon 04 May 2009, 23:51

Scorpioneyez

Scorpioneyez
Morbid Spawn wrote:Fuzzes my space I think is fake

It is real that is the real fuzz

25Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Empty Re: Disturbed New DVD in the Works. Tue 05 May 2009, 14:24

LairyFairy

LairyFairy
Asylum
yeah i think so too.
his wife is his friend on there.
Anyway the dvd will be great no matter what the content! its Disturbed! lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook