You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Album 2018 on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 09:08

GODSERENITY

Stupified
Why has this not been talked about?! We are 1 day away from this big secret and no discussion?! Any thoughts on the album title? I was thinking it might be Evolution. Clearly the fans want Disturbed to play heavy by the landslide win of the poll they made. Anyways. I guess I am super pumped about this and I was hoping you all would be too.

*DISTURBED1*
The guy

View user profile

2 Re: New Album 2018 on Wed 15 Aug 2018, 22:56

Hell yes I can't wait for this two hours away I'm so ready. Also what happened to every one? it feels like a ghost town.

View user profile

3 Re: New Album 2018 on Thu 16 Aug 2018, 06:32

I agree ! In 2015 way b4 immortalized was out, ppl here were already talking. Not only that , but they even (dont know how) released songs earlier. What happened ?!
Cheers
We are Disturbed

View user profile

4 Re: New Album 2018 on Sat 25 Aug 2018, 11:34

boozehound

Believer
It just seems like everyone has forgotten about here when the hiatus happened, plus a lot would have happened in peoeples life which stops them from contributing to the site. It would be nice to see this place be like it was, I met a lot of friends from here and was a great place to chat with others.

And nowdays ga1hano, they have managed to stop most leaks from happening, the most you'll get is a few days from release but if it somehow gets out early I shall be on top of it

View user profile

5 Re: New Album 2018 on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 01:45

I wonder why this forum is dead... People on Facebook groups, after no discussion in forums between albums?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com