Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immortalized Songs that should have been B-sides

Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty0%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty0%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 0% [ 0 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty16%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 16% [ 3 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty58%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 58% [ 11 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty11%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 11% [ 2 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty11%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 11% [ 2 ]
Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty4%Immortalized What Should Have Been B-sides Poll Empty 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
What you guys think what songs should have been a been b-side on immortalized

helm

helm
Disturbed One
Tyrant should not have been a b-side imo

Strfox

Strfox
Tyrant & NEver Wrong.

I don't get it how You're Mine has had any votes, it's on the top 3 of the new songs imo ^. ^
The new ´- and SUPER good - Disturbed

Aro

Aro
Hey everyone. I've been a member here for quite a few years now but have barely made any posts as you can tell. I stumbled across this topic when browsing and thought it was quite an interesting one so I thought I'd make an effort to contribute to a conversation this time around.

But yes, it is really interesting and strange to see how all of our tastes vary so much when it comes to what songs are better than others on Immortalized and other albums. I think it goes without saying that Fire It Up should have most certainly been a B-Side track, but despite the odd amount of hate it received, I still enjoy it, it's... fun. 
Another track I feel is B-Side material from this album is probably You're Mine, not because it's bad by any means, it's brilliant, however, to me it feels like it is lacking a little when compared to the other tracks on the album. 

My mind will likely change over the course of time though. Every time Disturbed release an album there is always at least one song that I feel like skipping once in a while, only to end up falling in love with the song some time later (a prime example of this in my case would be Divide from Indestructible).

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
agreed you're mine lacks elements that others songs on the album does better on i will say thow has anyone noticed the long as hell breaks in alot of the songs where you think god thats long does that belong there in that song cause every time i hear the album i wonder it

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed2Link
Disturbed One
I am sorry but I disagree that Fire it Up should be a bside..I think it is awesome, lighthearted and a fun track to hear that has no serious tone to it...beat is awesome.....but I am among the few that love this track just as much as the rest of the album...

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed2Link
Disturbed One
Ravensclaw wrote:agreed you're mine lacks elements that others songs on the album does better on i will say thow has anyone noticed the long as hell breaks in alot of the songs where you think god thats long does that belong there in that song cause every time i hear the album i wonder it

I like your signature picture of the disturbed name.....

as for You're mine..I think it is awesome.... Disturbed Indestruct

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Fire it up should of been a B side. Plus it shouldn't have been placed after save our last goodbye in my opinion.

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed2Link
Disturbed One
CrowX wrote:Fire it up should of been a B side. Plus it shouldn't have been placed after save our last goodbye in my opinion.

I have no idea why people dog this track...I love it personally, it is different, it isn't a subject matter that has been written about in the past....

This song is a fun lighthearted song that is intended to be non serious and lighten up the mood...I understand why you don't like it's place on the album but look at it as a way to lighten up your mood after a depressing song...

TheSalX1995

TheSalX1995
"Who Taught You How to Hate?"

Why? I honestly can't tell. It's just a sensation I feel whenever I listen to the song.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com