Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
Hey everyone! not sure if we posted this in the right spot, but we're new to this site. Very kool here! Please welcome us and stop by our page!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks to Morbus Rising for inviting us! Glad to be here!

Attention: :roll:

CALLING ALL DISTURBED FANS!

THE SICKNESS IS STILL RISING !

First and foremost we are all huge fans of Disturbed! We love the music and wanted to pay tribute to our favorite band. Help us continue to infect the music scene!
Plz copy & repost

Help us continue to spread the sickness!

Click on the banner below & Copy and paste the following link:

Add our banner and promote for us! Show your support for YOUR premiere Disturbed tribute band.
Let us know about it and we'll give you a "Hellz yeah!"

drop us a msg and say "hey"

show some luv

Thx
Indestructible

CrowX

CrowX
Administrator
Welcome to morbus rising and check out the links section to see your banner.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
amen brother amen the sickness is still rising

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Welcome. So, outta curiosity, who is it that runs this account?

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
Scott Evil

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible1z wrote:Scott Evil

Thats an insane last name.. IF ITS REAL!

;3

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Ahhhh...so, you are the lead guitar? I think that's what I gathered from the MySpace page. Well, anyway, welcome. Ya'all do a great job covering the best of the best. Keep it up. Maybe I'll make a trip to see ya'all perform.

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
Thank you Stricken_Mistress! We try our best though we don't have the samples yet! But we had a great weekend and I got something better to tell ya if ya didn't already know! I guess there was some good and some bad preluding to the weekend. The good far outweighs the bad, but I'll start with the bad. Our bassist quit on Thursday and we had a show scheduled for Saturday. Some friends of ours had some connections and asked Fuzz to come out and jam with us...And he did! It was an awesome show! Go to our page and check out some pics and a short video! Leave us some comments! Show us and Fuzz some love everyone!

Peace out~
E
:)

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible1z wrote:Thank you Stricken_Mistress! We try our best though we don't have the samples yet! But we had a great weekend and I got something better to tell ya if ya didn't already know! I guess there was some good and some bad preluding to the weekend. The good far outweighs the bad, but I'll start with the bad. Our bassist quit on Thursday and we had a show scheduled for Saturday. Some friends of ours had some connections and asked Fuzz to come out and jam with us...And he did! It was an awesome show! Go to our page and check out some pics and a short video! Leave us some comments! Show us and Fuzz some love everyone!

Peace out~
E

Duhuude!
Thats wicked, congrats to you guys, very very luckey indeed.
He was just rockin out to, you all were.
If you guys need anything done up like artwork or anything let me or Mistress, or anyone here know, I think everyones an Artists here so yeah! lol

:cyclops:

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
sweet! thanks for the love all... and of course your support!
⭐

Indestructible Singer

Indestructible Singer
All I have to say is that it was cool as hell Jammin with Fuzz. Wish you were all there.

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible Singer wrote:All I have to say is that it was cool as hell Jammin with Fuzz. Wish you were all there.

You should definently send an E-mail to Disturbed and be like, "YO lets jam some time dudes, have a couple beers. ⭐

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
Disturbed already knows about us! As I said before, we know some people that know them personally and they already said once they get off tour they're coming to check us out wherever we're playing! So, eventually maybe we'll get to meet the rest of the guys!
⭐

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible1z wrote:Disturbed already knows about us! As I said before, we know some people that know them personally and they already said once they get off tour they're coming to check us out wherever we're playing! So, eventually maybe we'll get to meet the rest of the guys!
⭐

Thats really intense dude, definitely record it and send it to us.

IndestructibleMasterofwar

IndestructibleMasterofwar
Stupified
Hey guys your music is great. :flower:

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
Thank you very much! It's all in honor of our favorite band! :bball:

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible1z wrote:Thank you very much! It's all in honor of our favorite band! :bball:

Hell yeah!
Hey have you heard there new version of Midlife Crisis? Or Loading the Weapon studio version?

Indestructible1z

Indestructible1z
Disturbed One
No, not yet! Where? I love Loading the Weapon!

Morbid Spawn

Morbid Spawn
One of The Ten Thousand
Indestructible1z wrote:No, not yet! Where? I love Loading the Weapon!

Cheack this shit out!

go into the chat box dude, it be easier rather than tagging each other like this lol

Believe

Believe
Stupified
Great tunes guys. :)

Stricken_Mistress

Stricken_Mistress
Inside The Fire
Indestructible1z wrote:Thank you Stricken_Mistress! We try our best though we don't have the samples yet! But we had a great weekend and I got something better to tell ya if ya didn't already know! I guess there was some good and some bad preluding to the weekend. The good far outweighs the bad, but I'll start with the bad. Our bassist quit on Thursday and we had a show scheduled for Saturday. Some friends of ours had some connections and asked Fuzz to come out and jam with us...And he did! It was an awesome show! Go to our page and check out some pics and a short video! Leave us some comments! Show us and Fuzz some love everyone!

Peace out~
E

That's great. About Fuzz, not your bassist quitting. That kinda sucks.
I did go and check out the pics and video. Nice. I also sent you a
friends request. Thanks for sharing with us. And thanks for supporting
us by posting the banner. Very kewl. I'll be sure to post yours in return.

dejin1

dejin1
Indestructible Singer wrote:All I have to say is that it was cool as hell Jammin with Fuzz. Wish you were all there.

Awesome you dont know how many people would kill to be in your shoes
And I listened to your covers they were pretty good!

S.M.F

S.M.F
Eye of the Storm
Hello Disturbed Fan Kick ass.

ngx0001

ngx0001
Believer
Playing with Fuzz? Meeting Disturbed Soon? Having Disturbed Already know about you? Damn, sounds like someone else stole my dream ;) lucky Dudes!! The Guy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com