THOUGHTS ON IMMORTALIZED NEW SINGLE: IMMORTALIZED

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Holy shit!

New single out today and it's the title track of the album! IMMORTALIZED sounds awesome! But how did you guys get it so soon???

View user profile

Ravensclaw

Administrator
cd single of vengeful one tracks off there

Ravensclaw
Administrator
The Pioneer All Things Disturbed Joke!
View user profile
Pretty sure this is THE first place to have the track available for listening. I've scowered the web, at least on my phone, and couldnt find it.

View user profile

4 KNOTFEST on Thu 23 Jul 2015, 23:09

I heard that disturbed and marylin manson and lamb of god are supposed to be playing the almighty knotfest this year .

View user profile

helm

Disturbed One
is it just me or is David channeling les miserable in this song...

View user profile

Disturbed1forEternity

God of the Mind
I don't know about David channeling les miserable, but I think that though there are a lot of familiar elements, this song and the vengeful one show a great deal of evolution in the individual members as well as the band as a whole. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the album. Can't wait to hear the sound of silence sung by our fave front man.

View user profile
I feel that TVO has more diversity overall but Immortalized is still an enjoyable song.

View user profile

The(New)Guy

Stupified
It starts off really good, heavy Disturbed style but I'm disappointed by the chorus...after all those machinge gun riffs at the beggining, the chorus seems dragged on but it slowly grows on me.
Thematically, I'd say it's just Indestructible 2 but I like it, badass lyrics!

View user profile
After listening to it for a few days & the initial hype has worn off, this song really runs over itself & sounds forced. Especially the middle. Good song nonetheless but its not one of their best.

View user profile

GODSERENITY

Stupified
I completely agree with you shockandawe, that was my initial thought as well. It seems as if there really wasn't much thought put into the song. I really thought they would be going a different direction with this one. I don't think the quick chops on guitar make it sound any heavier. The lyrics seem like they don't keep the pace with the song, like David is trying to fit way to many words in. I am not trying to be nit picky, and don't get me wrong, I love it. That was just my initial reaction. I personally think TVO is better. Still, glad to have them back, and these two songs have been on loop since they've been out. Can't wait for the rest of them!!!

View user profile

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed One
Disturbed1forEternity wrote:I don't know about David channeling les miserable, but I think that though there are a lot of familiar elements, this song and the vengeful one show a great deal of evolution in the individual members as well as the band as a whole. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the album. Can't wait to hear the sound of silence sung by our fave front man.

I personally can't wait to hear that cover myself..I enjoy the original and I am sure they will kill it as well....it is one of the songs I am most looking forward to hearing, though the whole album I can't wait to hear....

View user profile
helm wrote:is it just me or is David channeling les miserable in this song...
Not just you.... this song is an orchestra and Floor Jansen or Cristina Scabbia or someone like that short of being symphonic metal in my eyes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum