Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The making of Immortalized webisodes Empty The making of Immortalized webisodes Wed 01 Jul 2015, 17:14

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
WEBISODE #1
https://youtu.be/pkxJvVRQApI

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
WEBISODE #2

https://youtu.be/tFO39HtkPPY

this time we get some lyrics from "who taught you how to hate"

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
These are those lyrics (Only 1st verse to a bit past the chorus) but just keep in mind that they could change some of the lyrics

WHO TAUGHT YOU HOW TO HATE:

I hear the voices echoing around me
Angered eyes that don’t even know who I am
Looking to kill again
(They will kill again)
As the unknown enemies surround me
Wicked laughter resonates inside my head
And I am filled with dread
(And Adrenaline)
What did I do?
Why do I deserve this?
So were different
Why do I deserve to die now?
Give me a reason why?

Pre:
Then it all goes a blur
Let instinct take flight
Yet hear myself say,

Ch:
Tell me now
Who taught you how to hate?
Because it isn’t in your blood
Not a part of what you’re made
So let this be understood
Somebody taught you how to hate
When you live this way, you become
Dead to everyone

A father’s pride
My son walking beside me
I look around and marvel how the children play

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized

WickedKnightAlbel

WickedKnightAlbel
Dehumanized

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Anti climactic

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
So far I'm a little disappointed in these webisodes, just talk about why they are returning. More makin of the album n snippets of songs would be nice but I guess its only 4 episodes in, but those 4 could have just been 1

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Yeah the asylum webisodes were certainly much better. But I guess i'll take any new disturbed since its been quiet for 5 years.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
they did not tell there label until late in their sessions so i guess they must have used a phone or small device to record these making of webisodes

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
An awesome surprise....great build up how everything's unfolding. This album couldn't come at a better time, I am having a low period in my life so this anticipation is cheering me up.Too funny comparing their hiatus to Tupac's Life...I've got news....Tupac's not dead! THE DUDE'S HIDING!!! Lol

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
hello dawn its good to speak to you again hope all is well i cant wait for the new album its gonna be killer and we getting the track immortalized in a few days too

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
Ravensclaw wrote:we getting the track immortalized in a few days too
Nice, Where did ya hear/see this Raven?

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
WEBISODE #5
https://youtu.be/HkmFWgdlOO0

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
How do you know we will get immortalized as the next single in a few days? Source?! :)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
the source is keeping silent until it hits i wouldn't have been making preparations for it if it wasn't about to hit the world so keep coming on could be today tomorrow just have to wait a little longer

Insanely Disturbed

Insanely Disturbed
Stricken
So far everything seems to be pretty decent with the mini-webisodes. Though, I agree with the comment wanting more of the actual album/song details. HOWEVER, at the same time I thing they are holding true to the fact they don't want the album/song itself to be "shoved in our faces".

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Whos the source? Seems kinda uncertain to say "it could be today or tomorrow or longer". Thats pretty much a "well duh" claim.

Yet, a while back when Mike did a facebook Q&A, when asked when the next single would be released he responded with "soon".

If anyhing Im predicting a new song will be released inside of one of these webisodes. Cant wait.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
trust me you gonna have to wait your gonna luv it thow

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
OOoooo Raven with some inside info, sneaky sneaky.

I noticed Dongan doin some slap guitar and Wengren on backup vocals, all very interesting.

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
it does send the hairs on my arms to stand with anticipation and i want to say to shockandaweback in 2008 CrowX managed to get a promo of indestructible 5 months before the release date also the morbus forum was the one who leaked asylum before anyone else thanks to its members so trust me we do have connections

boozehound

boozehound
Believer
Ah the Asylum album, I remember helping with the AWTD single and gettin the whole album for all on here, good times

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
yea thnx for that we are pretty reliable thow for getting stuff out there if it be info or media thnx to our members they are always contributing to this place i swear they run morbus rising more then we do lol

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Oh dont get me wrong, I have 100% confidence in some of the members ability to recieve information early. I was here for the Asylum era and was a lurker during the Indestructible leak. Ive seen it first hand so keep doing what youre doing

deli10

deli10
Believer
Hello everyone again! :) I'm deli from Disturbed Poland
Source: Amazon.com
The Vengeful One (Single CD) released on july 24

Tracklist:
1. The Vengeful One
2. Immortalized
3. The Vengeful One (Instrumental)
4. Immortalized (Instrumental)

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
dude you just blew our plan but yea its a cd single being released friday i thought the band would have dropped the track immortalized a day or two before but CrowX is getting it friday and it will be uploaded to the player along with the instrumentals aint that great

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com