Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty THE HIATUS IS OVER! Tue 30 Jun 2015, 17:04

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
...and I'm working on trying to fire up the ole podcast machine (aka my tablet) for all the new Disturbed news. There's so much of it that it's blowing my mind!

And yet, I still have to think about my health. It's still pretty messed up, but I haven't been put on the transplant list, so that's a plus. Maybe, just maybe, I can get through this without major surgery.

For those of you who don't follow me on Facebook or Twitter, I was diagnosed with chronic liver cirrhosis (not due to alcohol abuse) in February of 2014. I'd been dealing with symptoms of this for years before my diagnosis, but it all came to a head 2 days after my 50th birthday. The only real good thing about being sick is that I've lost 135 lbs. Not the way I wanted to do it, but it is what it is.

Simple everyday things wear me out, like trying to hold a job. But a podcast, I can do. I have all this time, so why not, right?

So give me a little time to figure things out, then there may be a podcast in the near future.

Thanks for reading this far. You guys are awesome!

2THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty Re: THE HIATUS IS OVER! Tue 30 Jun 2015, 20:21

Dawn_Cato

Dawn_Cato
Global Moderator
Hang in there Stef. No worries, I think the older we all get , health wise, financially or any other things or problems that life throws at us, we manage and find strength enough to cope. I shall await for your amazing podcasts!

3THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty Re: THE HIATUS IS OVER! Sat 25 Jul 2015, 20:51

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
on the edge of our seats for those podcasts

4THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty Re: THE HIATUS IS OVER! Wed 19 Aug 2015, 01:32

4everDisturbed

4everDisturbed
Inside The Fire
bring back the podcasts!

Wishing you good health

5THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty Re: THE HIATUS IS OVER! Thu 20 Aug 2015, 15:09

GuiltyPleasures

GuiltyPleasures
Global Moderator
Thank you! Hopefully, the podcasts will resume soon

6THE HIATUS IS OVER! Empty Re: THE HIATUS IS OVER! Thu 20 Aug 2015, 16:17

Ravensclaw

Ravensclaw
Administrator
when your ready steph

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com