'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 23:23

TimDisturbed

Disturbed One
'Who Taught You How To Hate' - written with the idea in mind that a child is born into this world without hatred; that it is something that's taught, that there's always somebody who plants that seed.

'You're Mine' - written about David's wife, Lena. DISTURBED's first attempt at a love song.

I found this info from this article: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/david-draiman-says-immortalized-includes-disturbeds-first-attempt-at-a-love-song/

View user profile

2 Re: 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Tue 30 Jun 2015, 03:16

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/disturbeds-david-draiman-on-immortalized-i-just-want-people-to-walk-away-feeling-powerful/

"Basically, 'The Vengeful One' is the personification of The Destroyer, the Angel of Death, Gabriel, or the Hand of God looking over humanity," explains Draiman. "In the song, it's the End of Days. Things are getting worse, and we're becoming more destructive. The media is playing everyone against one another and baiting the entire world. It's judgment day. This is that entity's voice speaking and passing judgment."

"The message for 'The Light' is one of positivity," admits Draiman. "Most people are quite apprehensive about the "dark" periods, and experiences of their lives. However, sometimes those dark periods of time are a necessary path we must take in order to finally see, 'the light,' so to speak."

View user profile

3 Re: 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Tue 28 Jul 2015, 02:01

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed One
Fire it Up Starts off with David taking a hit of Marijuana...now I think you know from that alone what this song is about lol

View user profile

4 Re: 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Wed 09 Sep 2015, 05:49

Anybody got any others? Id lovd to hear about who "save our last goodbye" & "tyrant" are about.

View user profile

5 Re: 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Wed 09 Sep 2015, 06:02

Save Our Last Goodbye is supposed to be about a friend of the band's who died from pancreatic cancer named Bob Sanders (he got mentioned in the liner notes several times).

View user profile

6 Re: 'Immortalized' Song Interpretation's on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 18:52

Disturbed2Link

Disturbed One
That would be Dan's best friend..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Free phpbb forum | © PunBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum