Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hint at 2014 return Empty Hint at 2014 return Sat 04 Jan 2014, 19:41

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
via facebook

We would like to wish all the Disturbed ones a very happy new year! Thank you so much for supporting the other projects of the members of Disturbed over the course of the past year or two. We hope you've enjoyed them as much as we have! We send wishes for an amazing 2014 to all! Who knows what the future may hold?

2Hint at 2014 return Empty Re: Hint at 2014 return Sun 05 Jan 2014, 19:53

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
:)))))))))) i called it!!:) i told all of you!! I CALLED IT!!:) I think they will be back for 2014:)

3Hint at 2014 return Empty Re: Hint at 2014 return Mon 06 Jan 2014, 22:48

ShockAndAwe

ShockAndAwe
Asylum
Eh.  I still say 2016.  David knows he still owes the fans another Device tour after he called it quits to be with his wife and son.  Then there is the time for the writing process, recording, and studio work then you need time for hype and then more than likely a summer or a Christmas time release to make the most sales.  So end of 2015 or mid 2016 I'm still saying.  Adrenaline Mob is about to drop their new record which means John will be off on their tour soon.  As far as I know, Dan and Mike are done with FOF for the time being.

Im a firm believer that Disturbed will have a new album whenever Ivan Moody finishes his solo act and Slipknot finally get their shit together.

4Hint at 2014 return Empty Re: Hint at 2014 return Tue 07 Jan 2014, 23:32

alexling88

alexling88
Inside The Fire
yeah i wonder what Ivan's band is going to sound like.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

FacebookTwitterFacebookFacebook

•  

Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com